Vaseline body cream Reviews

March 24, 2020

Hydratation et parfum sublime

Produit qui sent très bon. Il hydrate très bien sans laisser un aspect gras par la suite.

Idéal pour les peaux sèches particulièrement l'hiver. Cette crème m'a été très utile cet hiver, surtoit pour mes mains sèches et craquelees.

January 16, 2020

Great Product

I have very dry skin and have tried so many different lotions. Expensive lotions everything. My daughter had vaseline lotion, I tried it. Worked wonders for my dry skin.

August 12, 2019

Real awesome product there!!

It is your perfect body cream for those harsh dry winters, I am totally in love with it. I have dry skin so it does real wonders for me. It’s good for people with sensitive skin as well.

August 01, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Review of vaseline

I absolutely love this product it's the best part of the I've ever tried I've been using Vaseline products for years body creams regular Vaseline degrees for the hair it's absolutely amazing I would totally suggest that if you have curly coarse hair any type like that where you want to get your hair permed definitely use Vaseline because it keeps you from getting scratches and burns and it really heals but it also keeps your hair together

July 11, 2019

Soft,Smooth,Silky Skin

I would deff buy Vaseline Body Cream,
    I work in the health care field and my kids becomes very dry with the constant washing of the hands.When i purchased Vaseline i was very suprised how it kept my hands from becoming dry and cracked.Im so happy when i find products that work well with my body.

April 08, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again and again.

I always buy this product. I have found it works best for me than any other products out there on the market. I swim a lot and find that the chlorine is very hard on my skin and I always apply it as soon as I get out of the shower.

March 21, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I’d buy always

A lot better f creams has to much scents and strong smells. But this has th3 perfect smell and adds the perfect softness to your skin, it keeps my skin moist and soft. It stays on for awhile and don’t dry up like other kinds.

March 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It moisturizes without leaving skin oily

It's good for combination and or oily skin, doesn't leave a residue and leaves the skin feeling soft. It is usually my go to product for moisturizers, definitely recommend.

March 04, 2019

J'achèterai de nouveau ce produit

J'achète la crème vaseline sans odeur depuis déja quelques années. au début je l'ai acheté pour la chasse a mon chum car ca devait etre sans odeur et je suis moi meme tomber en amour. nous en avons plusieurs davance :)

February 07, 2019

Love this product def buying it again

Amazing not greasy works great and fast see results next day leaves skin oh so soft bought a small one for stocking stuffer now have to buy a big one because everyone in the house lives it!