Vaseline Clinical Care™ Aging Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

Made with intensive moisturizers and hyaluronic acid, this body lotion is formulated to heal the intense dryness often associated with mature and aging skin, giving you softer, healthy looking skin. From the very first application, Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue Body Lotion starts to transform your skin from dry and depleted to healed and balanced.

Renfermant des hydratants intensifs et de l’acide hyaluronique, cette lotion est formulée pour réparer la sécheresse intense souvent associée à la peau mature et vieillissante, pour une peau plus douce et d’apparence saine. Dès la première application, la lotion pour le corps Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue commence à transformer la peau de sèche et déshydratée à réparée et équilibrée.

VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ AGING SKIN RESCUE HEALING MOISTURE

I got to test drive Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue Lotion while nursing a broken leg. My skin was peeling off in patches from above the knee all the way to the sole of my foot. I had to apply lotion (different brand, same price range as Vaseline) several times a day and it's not fun at all when your leg is broken and it hurts everywhere.

I found Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue Lotion much more effective. I only had to apply it once a day at bedtime on my leg and every now and then on my body. It is easily absorbed and lives skin feeling soft and supple.

The design of the spout that is dispensing the lotion is cool, but the opening is pretty big and if you don't use it for a couple of days is going to dry out and when you pump the lotion out, you will first get a blob of dried lotion. I did not like the smell and I have to say it's pretty persistent. If you apply the lotion in the evening, you can still smell it in the morning.

A lotion so effective deserves a better smell!

Disclaimer: I received a free product for review. This is my honest opinion.

Fresh new skin

I received this product as part of the chickadvisor tester program and I really like it. The texture is a light weight lotion that makes your skin feel refreshed and smooth. It also has a nice and fresh scent, that is not overwhelming. I used this product mainly on my cleavage area, since it shows signs of aging and I believe that the lines that develop over night are not so intense anymore. I am really hoping that while using this product I can delay further aging for a while. I definitely recommend this product.

THE lotion to have!

I usually am not a big fan of lotion as I don't like neither strong smell nor greasy feeling. This lotion though is wonderful. It goes on smoothly leaving my skin feeling hydrated and very soft. The smell is not agressive but just leaves a nice clean and refreshing scent. The packaging is great too. Good size, functions well and does not clog up. As for leaving my skin looking youger, well... just by hydrating it, it sure helps... a very quick 5 minute fix. I will definitely buy again.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Very moisturizing

I received this product free for review. I have pretty dry skin, that just gets dryer the older I get, and I make sure I moisterize every day! I found this body lotion to be moisterizing without feeling heavy and it absorbed very quickly as well! It smells a bit powdery and perfumy but it doesn't linger. It is suppose to help reduce dark spots but I dont have enough dark spots to know whether it was effective at getting rid of them, my main concern right now is preventing dark spots and signs of aging. #freesample

Very nice!

This is a nice light cream that packs a lot of punch. It has quite a thin consistency and a little goes a long way.......easy or you’ll overdo it! It absorbs quickly and yet leaves a noticeable barrier that is not tacky or annoying. Unlike a lot of barrier creams that just put a sheild on your skin, this lotion hydrates deep and the effect lasts for days. My skin’s tone and texture have improved and I do believe...looks rejuvenated! Very happy to have received this product free to try!

May 14, 2019

Great lotion for aging skin.

I don't know how much it helps aging skin and restores elasticity, but it has hyaluronic acid In it so you know it will be help with hydration. It helps combat dry looking skin, making it look healthy and soft. It is easily to apply, absorbs quickly so it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy, which is a big bonus. #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great body cream with light scent

I steer away from lost body lotions as they are usually greasy and too strong of a scent to wear to work. But this new Vasaline anti-aging body lotion is different. It soaks right into the skin and has a nice, light scent. It also isn’t greasy which is key after applying after a shower. I definitely recommend this product! My skin is more supple and soft after using it regularly.

Great moisturizer

I used Vaseline Clinical care Aging skin rescue Healing moisture lotion several times and I kinda like it.
    The pump has an interesting design and easy to push to release the right amount of lotion.
    The texture is excellent for applying, not watery and not thick. The grass fragrance of this lotion is very light and not annoying.
    After applying my skin is very soft and super silky and mostly important my skin is not sticky.
    On the bottle said that this lotion contains Hyaluronic acid but I didn’t find it in the ingredients list. I did not find natural ingredients as well.
    I will recommend this lotion as a affordable moisturizer.
    I received it free to try and review

May 14, 2019

Smells great and feels fantastic!

This is my daily routine! Shower then moisturize my entire body! Even my face!
    The smell is great, not too strong but not too light. I like to feel like I’m wearing light parfume, so this works great.
    I’ve been using it for a week straight and I can already feel like my skin has had a full on make over. Will repurchase!

Great Product

I love this cream, it smells great it has a very light scent suited for all skin types and dermatologist tested. the packaging is cool I especially like the nozzle on the bottle