Vaseline Clinical Care™ Aging Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

Made with intensive moisturizers and hyaluronic acid, this body lotion is formulated to heal the intense dryness often associated with mature and aging skin, giving you softer, healthy looking skin. From the very first application, Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue Body Lotion starts to transform your skin from dry and depleted to healed and balanced.

Renfermant des hydratants intensifs et de l’acide hyaluronique, cette lotion est formulée pour réparer la sécheresse intense souvent associée à la peau mature et vieillissante, pour une peau plus douce et d’apparence saine. Dès la première application, la lotion pour le corps Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue commence à transformer la peau de sèche et déshydratée à réparée et équilibrée.

May 13, 2019

Vaseline clinical care aging

I have tried this cream on my legs and arms for a week. It was smooth and had a great smell. I think you need to try this longer for the effectiveness

May 13, 2019

Love this moisturizer!

This is a great moisturizer! I have never tried vaseline products in the past except for the petroleum jelly, so I didn't know what to expect when trying a body care product. I was pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of this moisturizer. It kept my skin moisturized all day until my next application. I would recommend applying right after showering to get better absorption. I would definitely recommend giving this product a try.

May 12, 2019

Luxurious

I received this free for testing purposes.
    The cream is luxurious feeling! It definitely does what it claims!, I've been using it for 2 weeks now and my skin has never felt softer. I'll definately re purchase.

May 11, 2019

Great product

I was so lucky to be chosen to try vaseline aging skin rescue. I really liked this moisturizer i use it at night and my skin feels really hydrated and soft. I will use it in the future and it has become my fave product.
    I will recommend it to my friends.

May 07, 2019

Moisturizing!!!

I received this lotion to review from Chick advisor. First of all I’m always looking for lotions to help keep my skin youthful and moisturized. I’m in my mid-30’s and taking preventative measures to aging is key!! I love this lotion it’s so hydrating and not greasy which is very important I can get dressed after applying and it’s not sticking to my clothes. It claims to help tighten skin from any loss of elasticity. I have only used for a week but plan on using to see if I notice a change. The scent is really light. I would for sure recommend this!!

Great Lotion

I got this for the chickadvisor campaign to try. At first I was very curious as I've never seen the pump in this form before. It twisted open and close with little difficulty. It made it easy to access. The lotion itself was of a smooth consistency and didn't feel greasy when applied. It made my skin feel moisturized and hydrated.

superbe de bonne crème

Je me disais qu'en l'a recevant elle serait encore une crème de plus a ne pas aimer...mais non !! j'ai adoré la crème. Elle ne sent rien, sèche vite, hydrate bien sans être collante. Je pense l'utiliser autant l'hiver que l'été. En plus, ma peau est super douce.

Great moisturizer!

I really liked this moisturizer, especially after a shower or bath. The fragrance is fresh and clean, in fact it reminds me a little bit of Sea Breeze astringent, so it gives me retro junior high school vibes. I like the texture as well - it's not greasy, but substantial enough to feel long lasting. My only complaint is the dispenser. The product tends to dry out with exposure to air, which means that in between uses, the cream sitting in the opening dries up and comes out in a little clump with the next pump.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Affordable skin rescue

What I like most about this specific product is its versatile use - that it can be used on different areas and reduce skin dryness, irritation and aging.

May 02, 2019

I will be buying again.

My dry skin feels relieved after applying. I use it after my shower and no more itchy dry skin. Its light and absorbs quickly. It has a nice light barely there fragrance.