Vaseline Clinical Care™ Cracked Heel Rescue Foot Cream Reviews
#1 in Foot Cream

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Cracked Heel Rescue Foot Cream delivers intense moisturization to soothe dry, cracked heels. This foot moisturizer provides immediate relief for cracked heels to reveal smooth, healthy looking feet. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle crème pour les pieds Vaseline Clinical Care Cracked Heel Rescue hydrate intensément pour apaiser les talons secs et craquelés. Cet hydratant pour les pieds soulage immédiatement les talons craquelés pour révéler des pieds lisses et d’apparence saine. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

May 27, 2019

Top qualité !

J'ai adoré tester ce produit! Je suis une personne qui marche beaucoup pieds nus, ce qui veut dire que j'ai les pieds plutôt mal en point. Beaucoup de corne disons! Voyez la différence en seulement 1 semaine d'utilisation ! Sa formule sans odeur, épaisse et onctueuse convient parfaitement à mes pieds ! Ils.sont redevenus lisses et doux comme des pieds de bébé ! Vraiment un produit à découvrir !!

May 27, 2019

Vaseline cracked heels cream

I tried the new Vaseline Cracked heels cream. Its texture is very light and smells good. The packaging is easy to use and you can carry it in a bag. But I didn’t noticed a big change on my heels. I wouldn’t say it’s the most effective cream. I was a little disappointed.

May 22, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great for winter months!

My feet have started to get so dry during the winter (which of course lingers into summer). I've been looking for a cream that can help repair the skin without leaving a greasy feeling (I would resort to using normal Vaseline Petroleum Jelly before) - it really just feels like it sucks all of the moisture in.

May 18, 2019

My Tender tootsies feel great again!

I was so excited to try the new VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ CRACKED HEEL RESCUE FOOT CREAM as part of the ChickAdvisor club. My feet are always dry and crack especially in the winter. So I was shocked to see the difference after a few days of using the cracked heel cream. My feet don't hurt like they normally do and its easier to stand on my feet these days too. I find that the cream doesn't have a strong scent and it is very creamy and quickly absorbs into my skin. I will be using this cream in the future as it has given me such relief for my poor heels! #VaselineClinicalCare #Vaseline #Chickadvisor #gotitfree

May 16, 2019

Instant relief of dry feet!

Vaseline Clinical Care Heel Rescue is incredible. Having just returned from holiday with very dry feet I was so impressed by how much instant relief this product provided.
    My feet are at least 50% smoother (they were incredibly bad).
    The product itself is not oily, which I love. And I'm so happy it comes in a fragrance free lotion.
    I would absolutely reccomend to anyone and I'll be buying this to have on hand again.

May 16, 2019

Vaseline to my rescue!

I normally have oily skin but my heels are another matter altogether! They seem to be always cracked and super dry, no matter how many pedicures I get. My problem with most foot creams is that i get overheated very easily and can't stand to have sticky feet, coated with a thick cream. This one is definitely different! It felt pretty thick initially but my heels all but drank it up! I intend to keep using this regularly. Fingers crossed for my tootsies!

May 15, 2019

J’ai testé la crème pour les pieds de Vaseline

J’ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement la crème pour les pieds de Vaseline Clinical Care qui est censé apaiser les talons secs et craquelés. J’ai toujours les talons secs, surtout en été où ils craquent. J’ai beaucoup aimé cette crème parce qu’elle apaisait vraiment ma peau et j’ai beaucoup aimé la texture riche de cette crème qui est non parfumée. Maintenant, cette crème fera partie de ma routine de soins. Je vous la recommande.

May 14, 2019

Great product to get your feet summer ready!

I'm so glad I was gifted this product in exchange for a review. I usually do not like to put lotion on my feet because it feels greasy and every thing gets stuck to your feet. This Vaseline cracked heal rescue product absorbed quickly and actually repaired my dry feet. Hey look out summer! Here come the flip flops!

my heels thank you!!

My heels are usually so cracked...and I had little hope that this product would help. I was beyond pleasantly surprised!!
    Winter is so very hard on my feet... dry, cracked and in need of major TLC. After using this #Vaseline product for two weeks, I went for a pedicure. She is used to my feet being an absolute MESS. (She thought I was cheating on her with another pedicure person because my heels were in such good shape...and this is only after two weeks!!!)
    I love that a very little of this product goes a very long way, I've been religiously using it for 2 weeks, and it will still last me most of the summer. I would 100% buy and recommend #vaselineclinicalcare to all of my friends and family #gotitfree

May 14, 2019

Un produit que j'ajouterai certainement à ma routine

Je ne m'attendais pas du tout à un résultat aussi rapide. Au bout de deux jours j'ai senti mes pieds craquelés plus hydratés et plus doux. Je retrouve le confort et je ne ressens plus les crevasses.