Vaseline Clinical Care™ Cracked Heel Rescue Foot Cream Reviews
#1 in Foot Cream

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Cracked Heel Rescue Foot Cream delivers intense moisturization to soothe dry, cracked heels. This foot moisturizer provides immediate relief for cracked heels to reveal smooth, healthy looking feet. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle crème pour les pieds Vaseline Clinical Care Cracked Heel Rescue hydrate intensément pour apaiser les talons secs et craquelés. Cet hydratant pour les pieds soulage immédiatement les talons craquelés pour révéler des pieds lisses et d’apparence saine. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

May 14, 2019

No more cracked heels

I received this product from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree #freesample

I started using this cream two weeks ago and am loving the results. The cream is very nourishing and absorbs easily into your skin. I was in real need of heel cream as I use a hot tub regularly which has caused lots of cracked dry skin on my heels. Between the temperature and chemicals my feet were in rough shape. Now that I have started using this cream after each hot tub use my heels are softer and the skin has stopped peeling. This has really been a lifesaver as other creams have not worked as well. I'm so happy I have found a new product that works perfectly for my needs.

Feels like a Vaseline product

I have tried Vaseline products before but this was the first time I had tried any for Foot Care. I received the product in exchange for my honest review. As someone who has had challenges with foot care in the past I was definitely excited about trying something new. I have tried various Solutions from other brands with different textures and ingredients.

One of the things that really stood out to me was the texture of this. As soon as I squeezed the bottle and applied it definitely felt like a Vaseline product. I did find the application not as creamy as I would have liked or what I was use to. I was hoping for something a bit more like a moisturizer. Getting out of the bottle was a bit stubborn as only a bit comes out at once and needed to really squeeze a lot out to get enough for a good application. For those that need unscented this has no scent and would be a good fit for you.

I didnt notice any results immediately to be honest but after after applying a couple days i a row I did notice that my heels dont feel as cracked and more smooth.

Definitley worth a try!

Bye bye dry heels

My heels aren’t very cracked but they are definitely dry,I’ve been trying a few different products and I am so glad I got the chance to try the Vaseline clinical care cracked heel rescue foot cream for free from the chickadvisor product review club.

I’ve been putting the cream on my feet every night before bed for a week and they’re definitely feeling softer and no longer dry. The density of the cream is perfect, I’ve tried some that are really runny, this one is thick and provides a great coating to the foot and is absorbed quickly. One of my favourite things is that when I’m done massaging the cream onto my feet I don’t need to wash my hands afterwards, I just wait a few moments and they absorb the cream as well and even they are starting to feel a little softer. I find the cream has a very mild woodsy sent but I have to stick it right up to my nose to smell it.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone but is having dry cracked heels.

Real rescue!

I have been testing Vaseline cracked heel rescue for more than a week, and I am amazed!! I always had that dry cracked heel, but with applying vaseline cracked heel rescue 2 times a day (morning and before bed) made my heels way smoother and yes I can say Bye cracked heel!! I like the formula which is very rich and thick, without leaving oily or greasy feeling. It does work what its say!

Great for sandal season

This cream is very softening. I love to slather it on before bed then putting on socks and letting it work it's magic on my heels while I sleep. This cream is definitely getting my feet ready for sandal season that's right around the corner

May 13, 2019

In time for flip-flops season

I received this product to try it for free & love it. I prefer using it before going to bed as it's a bit greasy.
    It doesn't have a strong scent & I like that. Definitely will continue using it to get my feet ready for the summer :)

May 13, 2019

Great product for healing heels

The Vaseline heel rescue worked wonders. It left my heels feeling soft and no longer cracking. It doesn’t have a scent which I liked and doesn’t leave your feet feeling slimy

Awesome

I have suffered for quite some time with badly cracked heels. I have tried a lot of products and this one has not only helped with the cracks but they haven’t come back. The product works effectively to soothe my dry heels and help smooth them out.

Super smooth feel!

I got Vaseline Cracked Heel Rescue as a part of chickadvisor campaign and I absolutely in love with it! As a working mom my feet suffer a lot, so it was an amazing product to try.
    The texture is very thick and creamy, yet not oily (which I appreciate a lot since it absorbers super fast). There’s no strong smell (almost no smell) - a big plus for me, because I use a lot of different scented product over the body and don’t like when all those smells mix together.
    I found it a little bit hard to squeeze the product out, and it will be great if they’ll come up with other design for the bottle... But other than that, the cream does its job- my feet feel moisturized and smooth!
    Amazing for everyday use, do recommend!

May 13, 2019

Major improvement in one week.

This is really a great product. It’s from a very trusted brand in my family, Vaseline. Anything I’ve used from Vaseline has always been amazing. This one did not disappoint. It’s amazing too! It’s called- Vaseline Cracked Heel Rescue- foot cream.
    My heels were dry and in need of some extra love, especially because it’s almost summer time and I love sandals! I used it mostly in the evening because I would use it after my bath or shower. I also put socks on after the cream and it helps keep my feet even more moisturized. I used it all over my feet and my heels. It really should be called a all over rescue foot cream, lol.
    The cream is thick but it absorbs really well. There is a very mild scent to it and it really not noticeable.
    I really liked everything about this cream. The price is really affordable. It works really well. My feet are soft and look healthy and feel good.
    I was given this product for testing purposes from Chick Advisor and Vaseline. All opinions are my own.