Vaseline Clinical Care™ Dark Spot Rescue Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

Made with intensive moisturizers and Vitamin B3, this hand lotion is formulated to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue Hand Cream diminishes the look of dark spots to help you achieve an even tone.

Renfermant des hydratants intensifs et de la vitamine B3, cette lotion pour les mains est formulée pour réduire visiblement l’apparence de taches foncées en seulement quatre semaines. La crème pour les mains Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue réduit l’apparence de taches foncées pour vous aider à obtenir un teint uniforme.

May 16, 2019

A must in my office bag!

Vaseline is my all time favourite brand. I got this product to try for free. I keep this hand cream in my office bag and use it as often as needed. It has a light scent which I love. It absorbs beautifully without leaving the skin greasy. My hands feel smooth and moisturized. I will definitely recommend this product.

Excellent Moisturizer for chapped hands

I received this free to try. I have been using for about 10 days now. Like the feel and texture of the hand lotion - light scent and found it is quickly absorbed and does not leave a greasy residue. I wash my hands a lot at work, my skin can be a chapped and raw. This lotion really helped me keep my skin softer and feeling really protected. I have not used it long enough to notice a decrease in dark spots - but based on the hydrating ability I will definitely recommend!!!

VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ DARK SPOT RESCUE HAND CREAM

Vaseline Clinical Dark Spot Rescue Hand Cream is a very good moisturizer. It is easily absorbed and leaves your hands feeling soft and skin supple. I was very interested to see how it performs as a dark spot corrector and I have to say it did not disappoint. A couple of dark spots I have on my right hand have started to fade after applying the cream every other day for 2 weeks. I'm tempted to apply it on my face as well.

I did not like the smell and it's pretty persistent. If you apply it in the evening, you can still smell it in the morning. I would prefer a scent free version.

Disclaimer: I received a free product for review. This is my honest opinion.

Love this hand cream!

I received this product free to try. I really like it. It does not leave my hands feeling greasy at all which is the main factor that I look to when I get hand cream. It does leave them feeling moisturized and hydrated which is good. The scent is very pleasant and not agressive, just clean and refreshing. I like that! I put it on every night right after dishes and before playing piano and it is now part of my « me time routine ». A nice treat for mom.

Excellent moisturizer

I used Vaseline Clinical care Dark spot rescue Moisturizing hand cream for 2 weeks and I like it!
    The texture is very smooth and not thin. I need only one dub to apply on bothers hands. The aroma is pleasant.
    After applying this cream my skin was silky soft for several hours.
    I don’t have dark spots on the hand so I’m not aware of the reducing appearance of dark spots in 4 week but this cream contains vitamin B3 to reduce the signs of aging.
    I will definitely recommend it
    I received it free to try and review

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice hand cream

I received this product free for review. I like how this hand cream is very moisterizing yet absorbs quickly. I use it a lot in the office where the air is dry. I dont have many dark spots as my main concern is preventing them from developing than getting rid of ones already there so I can't say how effective it is at getting rid of them. Haven't developed any while using this product though so it might be working! #freesample

Good stuff

Really like this hand lotion I received free to try. It has a very light pleasing scent and is quickly absorbed leaving no greasy film. Because of excessive hand washing (at work, not O.C.D.!) my hands easily become so dry they crack and bleed......but not with this lotion! I’m not sure if it erases dark spots as I haven’t been using it long enough to say for sure, but I will continue to use it for the hydration alone.

May 14, 2019

Hydrating hand cream with extra benefits.

Often times I neglect my hands so this product is super intriguing. It claims to help reduce dark spots and while I can't vouch too much for that aspect, it is a good hydrating moisturizer, and I do feel like I am doing something good for my hands. It is lightly scented, is pretty fast absorbing and leaves my skin looking moisturized and healthy. I prefer to use this in the day time but sometimes l mix it with my heavier duty night time hand lotion. #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

A great hand cream

I liked the fee of this lotion. I don’t have age spots on my hands (yet!) but I am hoping after regular use I will never get them! This lotion is non greasy and is great to use at work throughout the day. A nice light scent!

Thick but smooth

I was a little mistified by this product at first, I mean getting rid of dark spots seems like an impossible task. However, if u keep using this product it seems to make spots appear lighter! Looking forward to continued use :)