Vaseline Clinical Care™ Dark Spot Rescue Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

Made with intensive moisturizers and Vitamin B3, this hand lotion is formulated to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue Hand Cream diminishes the look of dark spots to help you achieve an even tone.

Renfermant des hydratants intensifs et de la vitamine B3, cette lotion pour les mains est formulée pour réduire visiblement l’apparence de taches foncées en seulement quatre semaines. La crème pour les mains Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue réduit l’apparence de taches foncées pour vous aider à obtenir un teint uniforme.

May 12, 2019

Soft!

I received this free for testing purposes.
    I have suffered from dry skin my whole life and my especially my hands. I was delighted to receive this hand cream as I have tried many different ones over the years and love trying new brands. Vaseline didn't let me down. The cream is so velvety without leaving a greasy film. I loved it and will continue to use it.

May 11, 2019

My review

As soon as I received vaseline dark spot rescue my mom stole it from me lol. She told me that she has been using it at night for the past week. It might be a little soon to say that it fades dark spots but she sure will continue to use it since it hydrates her hands and she really liked the product.

May 07, 2019

Soft hands!!

I received this hand cream from ChickAdvisor to review. I find as I get older (I’m mid-30’s) my skin is much drier especially after the winter and I have some brown sun spots which I dislike. I put this hydrating hand cream on at night so it can soak in and do its magic. It’s non greasy and soaks in quickly. I plan on using daily to see if it helps fade any dark spots. I’m happy with the feel and moisture of my hands since applying each night. I would recommend! The scent is light as well.

Handy to have around

moisturizing, it did the job, but even and reduce the appearance of dark spots? I didn't think it did that great of a job. This wasn't greasy and was quick to absorb which I like in my hand creams.

May 06, 2019

crème à main qui convient bien

Je trouves la crème un peu collante après l'application. Cela pourrait créer des doigts graisseux sur des surfaces. Pour les tâches pigmentaires je n'ai pas assez eu de temps pour dire si cela fonctionne, mais je peu dire que la peau est douce, je n'achèterais pas parce que ça prend trop de temps à sécher et ça reste collant.

May 06, 2019

Love the scent and texture!

I really like this hand cream, it's not too greasy, but it is just a little bit sticky once you rub it in, which may be an issue for some people. The fragrance isn't too overpowering, and it smells fresh and green, like walking through a botanical garden. Price-wise, at $10 full-price at Shoppers Drug Mart, it's a little pricey, but on sale it's a good deal (currently it's on sale for $5.99.) I don't know yet whether it really fades dark spots in 4 weeks as it claims, since I've only been using it about a week. So that claim remains to be proven, but as a regular hand cream it's a very nice product.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Perfect solution for smoother hands

Vaseline has always been a trusted brand. This fast absorbing formula is a fast solution for smoother and softer hands. What i have learned is that good moisturizing is key to anti aging.

April 30, 2019

Très hydratante!

J’ai bien aimé la crème a main pour les tâches brunes, depuis quelques jours ma peau est plus hydratée, semble plus uniforme! Encore des tâches de soleil visibles mais cela ne fait pas assez longtemps je l’utilise pour voir une différence! a suivre dans 3 semaines encore! :)

April 12, 2019

Useful for brighter skin

This is a very effective product as my skin become smoother and spot free day by day. It keeps my hands moisturized and glowing. I will recommend it for daily use to avoid dark spots on hands .

April 09, 2019

Its worth trying

Hey
    So I bought this for my and I to try it on our hands which is full of dark spots. It takes time to show it’s effectiveness but after a while you will notice that the spots become lighter in color after using it for 4 months(not that much of disappear yet). I have to say you can see the result even with a month of use