Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Body Lotion delivers clinically proven moisturization to transform skin from very dry to healed in just 5 days. This rich yet fast-absorbing moisturizer provides intense moisturization to help relieve dry skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle lotion pour le corps Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue procure une hydratation éprouvée en clinique pour transformer la peau de très sèche à réparée en seulement 5 jours. Cet hydratant riche à absorption rapide hydrate intensément pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

April 16, 2019

Dry elbows no more

I use this on my elbows that are normally crusty, flaky and just not cute, this really helped tame them and I feel alot better about wearing tshirt now!

April 16, 2019

A lotion that works.

I recently decided to steer away from my usual bath and bodyworks or department. Store lotion to save on money and my other go to choice couldn't be better. Vaseline lotions work amazing and help moisturize dry skin. This specific line from Vaseline did wonders to my legs and elbows ill be summer ready in no time :)

April 15, 2019

Awesome!

I highly recommend this product - bought it for my mom and she loves it! She was having a hard time with dry skin and I saw this product at the local pharmacy. Never used any other product from this brand but I thought it was worth to try. She is in love with it! I would recommend to any friend :)

April 12, 2019

Awesome product. I would surely buy it again and again.

The product is quite useful fordry skin. I use it daily and it is transforming my skin into a healthy and nourished outlook. It's creamy texture made my skin smooth.

AMAZING

This product is GREAT. It actually works to make my dry skin soft. It doesn't take long to feel the effectiveness of the lotion. I definetely recommend this lotion especially if you are having dry skin.

April 12, 2019

I have very dry skin on my elbows,feet,hands and back.I have been using this for a few months now and it has done better then any others i have tried in the past.

April 12, 2019

Non Greasy. Rubs in nice and feels like a protective barrier. I use all over including face. I have allergies/very sensitive skin and use a this/variety of Vaseline care product with positive results.

April 11, 2019

My hands get very dry all year ‘round and it’s perfect! Washing my hands so often and with allergies brings itchiness and dry body as well. After a day in leggings my legs get super itchy and I put the lotion on them and I’m great by morning!

April 11, 2019

Super produit

C' est un super produit j'ai la peau sec et sensible et c'est produits font des miracles,ma peau devient belle et lisse.Je les recommandes sans hésitation.

April 10, 2019

Perfect for those with extremely dry skin.

It works extremely well I have very dry skin and this helped soo much more dust flying as I go to take my leggings off or hands catching on things. Love love love this cream.