Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Body Lotion delivers clinically proven moisturization to transform skin from very dry to healed in just 5 days. This rich yet fast-absorbing moisturizer provides intense moisturization to help relieve dry skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle lotion pour le corps Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue procure une hydratation éprouvée en clinique pour transformer la peau de très sèche à réparée en seulement 5 jours. Cet hydratant riche à absorption rapide hydrate intensément pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

Works great

With only 5 days of using this lotion, I have seen great results. Winter has got my skin very dry and itchy. I used this product day and night and my skin felt supple and moisturized again.

It doesn’t feel greasy nor it does have an offensive scent as it is fragrance free. It absorbs really well. It delivers great results and I recommend it.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Bye-Bye to Dry

I received Vaseline's clinical care extremely dry skin rescue healing moisture lotion complements of Chickadvisor to try and review. This lotion it meant to transform skin from very dry to healed and hydrated in just 5 days.
    I really like this lotion. I have very sensitive skin and also, cannot tolerate synthetic fragrances. This lotion is fragrance free and it did not irritate my skin at all; which is fantastic! It absorbs very quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all. Which is good, because I can't stand lotions that are greasy or tacky feeling in the slightest.
    I have such dry skin, especially on my hands and legs. I used this lotion during the day and sometimes before bed and I found that it does work. My legs feel so much better than they did before I started using it. My skin actually feels soft, not dry, and they visibly look better.
    I definitely would recommend this lotion to anyone, but especially to those with skin in need of some serious hydration and people who have sensitivities.

Smoothest Legs I've Ever Had

I have horribly dry legs. I hate having bare legs. But let me tell you, this moisturizer worked wonders. Not only did my legs look great, but they felt great for ages. A single application of this lotion made my legs smooth and they felt hydrated for at least 24 hours, even after a shower. Now I can't wait for short season!

Moisturizes well

This lotion has a good consistency; it’s neither too thin nor too thick. It doesn’t absorb right away, but it still absorbs fast enough. I find that it leaves a very tiny film on my skin which I don’t like on my hands, but on the rest of my body, I don’t mind. It still leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.

It has no added perfume. So while it is “scentless”, I always find these kinds of lotions to have a plasticky scent to them, know what I mean? But it’s only if you smell it directly; it does not leave a scent on your body. This is is definitely a good lotion for people with a sensitivity or an allergy to scents. Or for people who work in scent-free environments (like I do).

I received this product for free for review purposes.

great for dry skin

I suffer from extremely dry skin and most moisturizers don't work very well for me but this one did! I like how it has a pleasant smell and makes my skin feel amazing

May 14, 2019

Slow to absorb, but brilliant otherwise!

This lotion does a great job of repairing and healing cracked and damaged skin. In a little under a week, I was able to reduce my dry skin from a severe case to virtually nothing, using it just a few times a day.

This is an unscented lotion, what I really liked is that it doesn't smell bad. Most clinical, un-fragranced lotions smell very bad, not this one. My partner thought it had 'vaseline' smell, but to me it just smelled like cream.

The only real issue I had with this lotion is how long it took to absorb into my skin. After applying it to both hands and rubbing it in as much as I could, I found it took almost fifteen minutes before it would be completely absorbed. If I had to use my hands for something before then, such as typing, using a mouse or driving, it felt very uncomfortable and slippery. The website claims the lotion should absorb within 15 seconds, but that is certainly not the case in my experience. It absorbs faster if you put only a thin layer, but you get better results with a thicker layer!

After using this lotion for a little over a week, I found the skin on my hands was much softer, and in particular dry skin on my knuckles, fingers and fingertips was healed without a trace, so I’m very happy with the moisturizing power of this lotion. It's a bit bottle and I'd definitely buy again!

May 14, 2019

Nice packaging, not about the parabens

I was really excited to try out this product. I was previously using the La Roche Posay products for sensitive skin and found that it was very effective, but on the expensive side. I was hoping that Vaseline has come out with a product that addresses sensitive skin while providing an intense level of moisture to combat the dry winters of Toronto. While I found that this product works well, I'm not willing to finish the product or recommend, because the product contains parabens. Parabens are a bit of a controversial ingredient and while it makes the product feel nice and mimic high quality products but are not a quality ingredient.

Works if used daily

I really love this lotion! I've used it daily after my morning shower, and it provides enough moisture until the next day. It doesn't work well on rougher areas like knees and feet, but I always use additional products on those areas anyways. As someone with very dry skin I'm happy to have found a product that really works. Also, this lotion is unscented, but doesn't have that off-putting smell that most unscented products have. Once on the skin, it just has no smell at all, which is great for me, since I'm currently breastfeeding (babies don't like when moms change their scent). I love the pump bottle, too, and the large top that makes it easy to handle it with one hand. I will definitely purchase this again.

It Works!

My mother loves this product. Her legs are very dry and needs a daily moisturizer. When i take her out shopping we usually pick up 2 bottles at a time so she never runs out. It works and has a nice fragrance.

District of Columbia, United States

Shocking Good - the one true hand lotion

As we know, our hands get very dry in the winter, spring and fall. And no one wants to explain ashy skin in the summer. Being at work does not help. Most of us are on a constant quest to find a hand lotion that does not wash off our hands, or at the very least, keeps our hands moisturized while typing so we do not have to apply and re-apply then apply again.

Vaseline, extremely dry skin rescue, is this solution. It is an all round body lotion but it is amazing on your hands. I will be bold enough to say I will never use another hand lotion again. Not with this on the market.

Before I suffered from extremely dry hands brought on by typing all day and made worse when I washed my hands. Finally I have a solution that thankfully, I don't have to apply a million times a day.

I purposely took a while to do this review to test the claim that it would heal my skin in 5 days. I must say my hands are far better than they were before, after continued use.

This hand lotion is now a permanent part of my work station.