Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Body Lotion delivers clinically proven moisturization to transform skin from very dry to healed in just 5 days. This rich yet fast-absorbing moisturizer provides intense moisturization to help relieve dry skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle lotion pour le corps Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue procure une hydratation éprouvée en clinique pour transformer la peau de très sèche à réparée en seulement 5 jours. Cet hydratant riche à absorption rapide hydrate intensément pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

May 14, 2019

Perfect for winter skin

Ah yes… more on my springtime skin. My legs get so pale and flaky in the winter and this cream is a real lifesaver. Perfect for first thing in the morning to keep me flake and itch free all day.

Perfect for dry skin

I received Vaseline Clinical Care for Extremely dry skin rescue lotion for free from Chickadvisor review club for reviewing purposes. As long as I can remember, I have been using vaseline products for repairing my dry lips and hands!

I have been using this particular lotion for a few days now and I like it! It is the perfect product for really dry skin. I am prone to have dry hands from the constant cooking and cleaning. There are many features that I like: I love the new packaging and it comes in 400ml which is great value for your money. The lotion is light and it doesn't feel greasy. It absorbs quickly into the skin leaving my hands moisturized and relief from the dryness and cracked skin. I recommend this lotion to those who have really dry skin. #free

Very Effective Product

After a week of travelling, spending most of my time outdoors in cold conditions, my skin was in rough shape when I returned home. Literally! The insides of my pants appeared dusty from dry skin. (Gross!)

I used Vaseline Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion on my legs after showering and could tell how effective this product would be upon first application. The product was rich and creamy, but not greasy and applied nicely. My skin felt hydrated immediately and I experienced a noticeable difference within a day of using this product.

Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion definitely helped my skin recover from my travels and quickly at that. It will be a great addition to my winter product collection!

Love this

I’m really enjoying this body lotion. I wished I had gotten it in the winter to really help my dry skin. Firstly I love the new packing, I really enjoy the twistable cap. I really like the consistency of the lotion and feels really nice and moisturizing

May 13, 2019

Perfect solution to my dry itchy skin

💕loving the effects of this extreme dry range from Vaseline. It just keeps my skin so soft for such a long time. Thank you @chickadvisor and @vaseline_canada for sending this much needed extreme dry therapy lotion and extreme dry overnight. Keeps my skin hydrated and smooth for 5/6 hours esp when I’m going out in the cold weather.

My new love

This is my new love for my elbows! Honestly I’m so happy chick advisor sent me this to review !!! Thank you so much! This just sinks into my skin, isn’t greasy or overpowering with the scent!

May 13, 2019

I would purchase over and over

I recieved the Vaseline Clinical Care extremely dry skin rescue healing moisture lotion for free to test and review it.

I was very impressed with the texture of the lotion and I found that my skin absorbed it quickly which is great.
    There was no scent to it which is what I look for in a lotion.

I looked up the price for it after wards and it's very affordable which is fantastic. I will definitely be purchasing again when its empty!

Love it

I have such dry hands and feet. I had been on the hunt for something to help with it but never found a good enough product. This stuff is amazing. A little goes a long way.

May 10, 2019

Left my skin soft and moisturized

I was really excited to try out the Vaseline Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion because my skin has been extremely dry the last few months.

First of all, I do like the pump on this. It's larger and really easy to use. The lotion itself is a medium consistency - not too heavy but also not too light. It has a light lotion scent to it and spreads evenly across the skin.

This cream does absorb quickly, which is nice, yet it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The lotion did an excellent job of keeping my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized over a long period of time. My only complain is the ingredients contained two different parabens. I really don't want to see that in something I'm putting on my skin regularly.

May 09, 2019

What a great lotion

J'ai normalement la peau extrêmement sèche l'hiver si je n'en prend pas bien soins. Cet hiver a été très difficile et ma peau s'en ressent. J'avais pas encore trouvé LA crème pour le corps qui convenait à ma peau, mais j'ai pu essayer cette lotion grâce au banc d'essai où je suis tombé en amour! La crème est super hydratante sans être trop grasse. Elle s'absorbe rapidement et donne un beau fini lustré à la peau. Elle n'a pas d'odeur, ce qui convient aux nez sensibles. Une excellente crème à petit prix! Quoi demandé de mieux?
    #cadeau #vaselineclinicalcare #vaseline

I normally have extremely dry skin, especially during winter if I do not take good care of it. This winter has been very difficult and the result is on my skin. I had not yet found THE body cream that suits my skin until I tried the Vaseline Clinical Care Healing moisture lotion which I totally felt in love with. The cream is super moisturizing without being too greasy. It absorbs very quickly and gives a beautiful shine to the skin. There is no smell which is good for sensitives noses. An excellent cream at a low price! What can I ask more?
    #gotitfree #vaselineclinicalcare