Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Body Lotion delivers clinically proven moisturization to transform skin from very dry to healed in just 5 days. This rich yet fast-absorbing moisturizer provides intense moisturization to help relieve dry skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle lotion pour le corps Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue procure une hydratation éprouvée en clinique pour transformer la peau de très sèche à réparée en seulement 5 jours. Cet hydratant riche à absorption rapide hydrate intensément pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

April 09, 2019

Moist

It really helps my sensitive skin. Gives it that quench thirst it needs to go and take on the long day ahead of me. My go to product i always have it stocked in my powder room

April 08, 2019

Love always a product in my house

I work in the nursing field so washing my hands all the time they get super dry, so I always have the vaseline lotion on hand and keeps my skin soft and moist.

Great

I have very sensitive skin and I am usually skeptical when trying new creams. This product is great and does work. I will buy this product in the future!

Soft Skin Forever

This product is my go too! I use this on myself and my kids and keeps our skin soft and no irritation. I would recommend this to anyone of any age!!!.

Dry no more!!!!

I looooove this lotion. It really helps my dry skin, is effective and I really like that it has a light scent for me to take to work. The pump is easy to use and I enjoy the design of the bottle.
    Great for all ages and all skin types!!

April 08, 2019

very effective on my sensitive dry skin

I have very sensitive to dry skin and it has been such a challenge my whole life to find the right products to use that won't leave my face feeling dry, itchy and/or red. Vaseline has always been my bff throughout the years, and this lotion has left my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. Thank youuu VASELINE!

Crème

Une excellente crème. J'ai la peau extrêmement sèche qui fend et avec cette crème c'est génial. Je sens que ma peau fais une peau neuve. Je recommande ce produit.

Vasiline clinical care

Vasiline clinical care est très efficace pour la peau seche et rugeuse. Elle agit en profondeur et rapidement. Je vous la recommande encore et encore.

April 05, 2019

The best moisture EVER

I’m completely in love with this product!!! It heals my super dry skin and lasts on my body for hours! It’s probably better to be used during winter, because it leaves a thick barrier even though it’s not greasy.