Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Body Lotion delivers clinically proven moisturization to transform skin from very dry to healed in just 5 days. This rich yet fast-absorbing moisturizer provides intense moisturization to help relieve dry skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle lotion pour le corps Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue procure une hydratation éprouvée en clinique pour transformer la peau de très sèche à réparée en seulement 5 jours. Cet hydratant riche à absorption rapide hydrate intensément pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

November 28, 2020
    United States

I'm hooked on this one

I received this as a sample and loved it. I wear heavy socks in the winter and the material seems to dry out my feet and toes. A quick rub of this and everything stays hydrated.

November 21, 2020
    New York, United States

Great stuff

I love this cream because it absorbs fast and doesn’t feel greasy. I do have to reapply after washing my hands. Def my go to during the winter! Will be buying again!

June 21, 2020

works very well!

This is great for healing dry patches! It delivers a cooling sensation and gets rid of bumps. It's definitely something you need to use consistently everyday to see the most benefits. I will definitely be buying this again!

April 02, 2020

Rich lotion

This is not my usual brand of body lotion. Having a sensitive and dry skin, I always use the same brand. But one time, I came across this lotion and decided to give it a try. And voila! It doesn't disappoint! It doesn't give you a greasy feeling while it moisturizes your skin. Its rich formula but its not heavy on the skin. I would buy this over and over again.

February 27, 2020

Wonderful for very dry skin

I love this product. I’m in my late 50’s and I have extremely dry skin. I tried high end lotions and Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue works better than expensive lotions. It absorbs quickly and my skin is satiny soft even at the end of the day.
    I would definitely recommend this product!

January 22, 2020

My go to lotion!

This is my daily go to hand lotion! I use this lotion multiple times a day. I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy afterwards. It absorbs really well and has no scent so perfect for sensitive noses.

January 12, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Very good!

I was always so nervous to buy a Vaseline product and expect it to be greasy, not at all with this! I started getting dry skin all over my legs to the point I was constantly scratching. I bought this and it really worked! Beautiful texture, non-greasy, and lasted me a long time.

October 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Exzema

This will by no means cure exzema, but during winter it will help control itchy dry flaky skin, it soothes, it has a nice creamy consistency, its a generous size bottle with a price that wont brake the bank. I use other products for exzema, but the in between days this does the trick. Great for elbows too! Do recommend.

October 22, 2019

Nice non-greasy moisturizer

I bought this because it is fragrance free and fragrance free/unscented items are hard to find.

It absorbs into my skin without leaving a greasy feeling. I would definitely be buying this again.

July 19, 2019

Smooth skin

It is a very effective lotion formula. My work requires hand hygiene very frequently, therefore they get very dry. This lotion turn out to be a miracle for me. My skin feels very smooth and nourished after I start using the product.