Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream delivers deep moisturization to help relieve your dry skin. This rich, creamy moisturizer is the perfect addition to your nighttime routine to help restore healthy looking skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle crème de nuit Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue hydrate en profondeur pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Cet hydratant riche et crémeux constitue l’ajout parfait à votre routine de nuit pour aider à rétablir une peau d’apparence saine. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

Quick Absorbent overnight cream

I received Vaseline's Clinical Care for Extremely Dry Skin rescue overnight cream for free from ChickAdvisor's review club for reviewing purposes. I constantly clean around the house that my hands tend to get really dry over time; from cooking, cleaning to taking care of daughter (feeding, cleaning her toys, her play area,etc). I can say that my hands go through a lot!

I am glad that I got to try out this overnight cream because my hands get to heal and repair itself when I sleep. I used the cream for almost a week and my hands feels really soft. The texture is a little thick and it feels a little greasy at first but it absorbs quickly into the skin. Also, the value of the product is worth as a little amount of product goes a long way! I can really see myself using this often during the winter time when my hands are super dry and cracked. I definitely recommend this product to those who have really dry skin. #free

Good for sleeping

Honestly I’m very happy with this! I was sent this for reviewing purpose ! But that doesn’t change my opinion at all! I’m so happy with this! I leave it overnight and it sinks in so much! This has helped my elbows and ankles so much thank you 💕💕💕

May 13, 2019

This is now a staple in my beauty cupboard

I was sent the vaseline clinical care extremely dry skin rescue overnight cream, and this quickly has become my favourite face cream to use.

I have rosacea on my face, and I cannot use anything scented on my face. I was very pleased that this overnight cream was actually unscented!

The first night I tried it it didn't absorb into my skin and it left my face oily which I didn't like it. BUT the next night I tried using less and it absorbed nicely!

I feel like this container size will last awhile as you really only need a little bit every time!

Great for feet

My feet are super dry. I’ve been putting this on them every night since I received it. I wake up and my feet are nice and soft. I will be repurchasing this when I run out.

1.7/5

May 10, 2019

So greasy!

I was really looking forward to trying out the Vaseline Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream. My skin has been extra dry lately, so I've been having to apply cream nightly.

This particular cream is very thick and has smell that I wasn't too fond of. I'm not sure how to describe it, other than a strong generic lotion smell. It smoothed quickly and easily on to my skin, but it felt quite greasy.

I was really hoping that the greasiness would be short lived and that the cream would start to absorb, but it just didn't. My legs felt greasy and slimy for hours. I realize this is supposed to be a heavier overnight cream, but the feeling of my legs sliding together and being sticky/greasy just had me wanting to take a shower and wash it off. Hours later it still felt the same. When I showered later the next day, the water was still beading up on my skin even after scrubbing with my pouf and body wash.

I also wasn't too impressed with the ingredients listed. It contains two different parabens in it. I won't be using this again or purchasing it.

May 09, 2019

À la rescousse des cas désespérés

Je suis une infirmière alors je me lave les mains très souvent. L'état de mes mains sont assez misérables et même chose pour le reste de mon corps (l'hiver a été rude). Je l'ai utilisé une nuit et dès le lendemain, ma peau était déjà douce et soyeuse. La crème de nuit est hyper hydratante. La texture est épaisse et grasse donc parfait pour une crème de nuit. Pour le jour c'est un peu plus fatiguant, mais pas impossible à porter. Elle n'a pas d'odeur ce qui est bien. La crème laisse un fini lustré qui donne bonne mine à la peau. Depuis que je l'utilise régulièrement, ma peau est sauvée! Je le recommande maintenant à tous mes collègues à l'hôpital!

I'm a nurse so I wash my hands very often. The condition of my hands are quite miserable and same thing for the rest of my body (winter was rough). I used it one night and the next day, my skin was already soft and silky. The night cream is super moisturizing. The texture is thick and greasy, but it is perfect as a night cream compare to the healing moisture lotion of the same collection. There is no smell at all which is a good thing. The cream leaves a shining effect on the skin which gives a healthy look. Since I used it regularly, my skin is saved! Since then, I recommended it to all my hospital's collegues.

May 09, 2019

Very effective, and better than the daily lotion, IMO

I tried this product through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club, along with the regular daily lotion.

I was excited to try these products because, while I don't have SUPER dry skin, the skin on my legs doesn't retain moisture very well, so is pretty much always dry. I moisturize and it's fine, but over the course of a day it gets dry again.

Initially I tried both of these products together - the lotion in the mornings after showering and this cream before bed.

This cream IS greasy, but that's to be expected in a product that contains Vaseline, and since it's an overnight cream, I'm only getting in pyjamas after using it so it isn't a big issue. I did notice, however, that my legs still felt a bit greasy in the morning, so my skin didn't completely absorb it even over eight hours or so.

The reason I'm giving this cream such a great score is because of the miracle it worked on my hands. My hands dry out very quickly when there is a slight drop in the temperatures, which happened right before I received this product. At night, I made a point of applying some to my hands as well as my legs and not washing it off even though it made my hands super greasy (they didn't wake up greasy, though, so they obviously absorbed the cream better than my legs did). My hands now feel SO soft and moisturized, and I haven't even used the cream for a few days now, for reasons you'll see below.

As I mentioned at the start of my review, my skin isn't "extremely" dry, so since this product is aimed at people with seriously dry skin, I feel like this is a little bit of an unfair review. I have since given this cream to my dad, because his skin on his legs is so dry that he's constantly scratching it, so I feel like that will be the ultimate test. I'll update this review once he's been using it for five days or so to see how it's helped him.

New South Wales, Australia

Nothing Special

I was excited to try this product, but it really wasn't anything special for me. The cream seems more of a 'whipped' texture than a cream, and it feels like there's more air than product when you apply it, so I found myself applying more than usual to get the same effect as other creams. It did feel nice on the skin but didn't really make any difference to the dryness of my skin.

Good overall

I want to start off by saying did get this product for free as part of the Product Review Club.

I am not a frequent user of night cream, but I will become. This product kept my skin super soft, and in combination with the other Vaseline products, it worked very well. My skin is rejuvenated in just one week.

I do recommend this product as it worked very well for me!

May 08, 2019

Deep moisture but a little greasy

I mostly get eczema on my legs and this cream has been great for soothing that. I tend to put it on my legs then let it absorb for a bit before putting pajamas on as I find it is a bit greasy. I #gotitfree as part of the product review club.