Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream delivers deep moisturization to help relieve your dry skin. This rich, creamy moisturizer is the perfect addition to your nighttime routine to help restore healthy looking skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle crème de nuit Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue hydrate en profondeur pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Cet hydratant riche et crémeux constitue l’ajout parfait à votre routine de nuit pour aider à rétablir une peau d’apparence saine. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

May 14, 2019

Similar to the lotion, I love the product packaging. I find the tub a convenient way to use thicker lotions. I was really hoping to use this on my dry hands after rock climbing. And while the product does feel nice I'm not willing to use it because it contains parabens. That aside, the product is nice and works as intended. I like that it is non-scented also.

Very moisturizing

This cream is a life saver! It is thick, but sinks in surprisingly well. It does leave a bit of a greasy film, so I definitely recommend using it at night, as recommended. I only needed this much moisturization on my legs and feet, and that will make the jar last for a long time. I also tried it on my hands, and it works really well for them, too. The product is unscented and has virtually no scent at all once applied.

District of Columbia, United States

Simply Amazing

This overnight body cream is simply amazing. It is great to wake up to moisturized skin that last all day. I primarily used this on my arms and my legs and I must say I am impressed.

My only complaint (and its a silly one) is that it is not scented. Other than that this is everything it claims to be.

It is also light, like not gucky and heavy.

I love it.

Sooo goood

This night cream for the body is unreal. SO good. I use it right after a shower or bath and it goes on so thick and creamy yet not greasy. It absorbs more slowly than the Vaseline cream I use in the morning but that’s what you want overnight. My skin has been SO much happier since I started using this skin product.

Over night cream

Hey guys I'm in love with my over night cream from vaseline i love how I dont feel greasy after applying it and can jump into deb and not feel gross sticking to the sheets and wake up feeling super soft and refreshing

New Day, New Skin!

After a week of travelling, spending most of my time outdoors in cold conditions, my skin was in rough shape when I returned home. Literally! My fingertips were rough and there were cracks among many of the creases in my hands, not to mention my cuticles!

I used Vaseline Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream on my hands before going to bed. The product applied nicely. It was smooth and rich, and not too greasy (although I wouldn't recommend applying it before reading a book).

When I woke up the next morning, my hands were in noticeably better condition than the night before. This product definitely helped my skin recover from my travels and quickly at that!

Amazing lotion!

I freaking love this lotion. You would think because it’s thick that it won’t skin in to the skin and be sticky and gross. But that’s not the case, I’m really enjoying this especially at night and it really hydrates my skin

Extremely soothing

There are times when my skin is just dark and wrinkly and scratched if I come from outside , I just rub this on my cracked hands and knuckles and even face sometimes, and believe me it does wonders. This is enough for the night and I wake up with a smooth and soft skin ready for the day

Quick Absorbent overnight cream

I received Vaseline's Clinical Care for Extremely Dry Skin rescue overnight cream for free from ChickAdvisor's review club for reviewing purposes. I constantly clean around the house that my hands tend to get really dry over time; from cooking, cleaning to taking care of daughter (feeding, cleaning her toys, her play area,etc). I can say that my hands go through a lot!

I am glad that I got to try out this overnight cream because my hands get to heal and repair itself when I sleep. I used the cream for almost a week and my hands feels really soft. The texture is a little thick and it feels a little greasy at first but it absorbs quickly into the skin. Also, the value of the product is worth as a little amount of product goes a long way! I can really see myself using this often during the winter time when my hands are super dry and cracked. I definitely recommend this product to those who have really dry skin. #free

Good for sleeping

Honestly I’m very happy with this! I was sent this for reviewing purpose ! But that doesn’t change my opinion at all! I’m so happy with this! I leave it overnight and it sinks in so much! This has helped my elbows and ankles so much thank you 💕💕💕