Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream delivers deep moisturization to help relieve your dry skin. This rich, creamy moisturizer is the perfect addition to your nighttime routine to help restore healthy looking skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle crème de nuit Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue hydrate en profondeur pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Cet hydratant riche et crémeux constitue l’ajout parfait à votre routine de nuit pour aider à rétablir une peau d’apparence saine. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

June 03, 2019

Loved this overnight cream!

I really appreciate a good, thick cream for my incredibly dry skin, and this one did not disappoint! It wasn’t greasy on application (nor too watery feeling/slimy like some can be in an attempt to not be greasy), and was quick absorbing. I’ve been coupling it with the lotion during the day and have been seeing great results. Most likely will try this again! (Depending on the price)

May 22, 2019

Great for Excema

My son has some excema spots on his foot. We are always looking for creams to help him. With one use, we noticed an improvement. The skin was not as dry. I liked that it is fragrance free. I'm happy with the results of this cream.

May 18, 2019
    Rajasthan, India

This overnight cream is a must for dry skin!

This extreme dry skin rescue is key to fulfilling the hydration your dry skin needs. To see results I tried this over a few nights. It worked wonders for me! It does not feel extremely greasy to me which is good as this is a heavy moisturizing product. Would definitely recommend!

May 16, 2019

WOW!

This product was my favourite out of the two products I received. This over night rescue cream worked so quickly to tidy up dry skin, soothing instantly, not super greasy, and no pesky fragrance. I am a huge fan, this is a must have if you suffer from dry skin!

What flakes?

My legs have truly suffered this winter. I had flakey dry skin. After using the overnight cream I started to notice how much more smoother my legs began to look. I also use this on my hands as well as the are extremely dry and I have noticed a huge difference after using this product.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dry Skin Saver

I was lucky enough to receive Vaseline's clinical care extremely dry skin rescue overnight cream to try for free. This rich, thick, non-greasy cream claims to deeply moisturize your skin and aid in it's natural renewal cycle, overnight.
    This cream is definitely an intensive moisturizing treatment. It is quite thick, but applies very easily and smoothly onto the skin. It absorbs well, although I do find that you can still feel it a bit on your skin even after it's been on for a bit. I don't find this to be much of a concern, however, since this cream is intended to be used before bed. Once in bed, you really don't notice it, or you fall asleep; whichever comes first. I personally used this on my very dry legs that were dried out and a bit scaly in parts. This cream muchly improved the appearance of my skin and hydrated it well. Plus, it didn't make my skin burn like some creams do when you put them in dry, chapped skin.
    The product itself comes in a pretty big tub (201g), which I think is a good size for a cream. I am fairly certain that this tub will last me for ages. It is also hypoallergenic and fragrance free!
    Overall, I am very satisfied with Vaseline's clinical care dry skin overnight cream. It works well without being greasy or scented and it is a good value.

Amazing results

Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream saved my feet from suffering from dry skin. It worked well applied on top of my feet and heels which became really dry overtime from cold winter weather and wearing flats all the time.

You get to see results even after the first application. The consistency is great. Not too greasy. It is also fragrance free.

The effects lasts for a long time even after showering.

I do recommend it!

Thank you Chickadvisor for letting me try this amazing product for free.

My beautiful feet!

My heels are always cracked and dry from wearing flats without a lot of cushioning. I had high hopes for this product and it didn't disappoint. I started putting this cream on before bed, then wore socks so it wouldn't get on the sheets. I noticed a difference the first night. Within a couple of days, no cracks, no pain, and now a couple weeks later, my feet are ready for sandals! This stuff is the real deal.

May 14, 2019

Great moisturizer

I don’t usually moisturize before going to bed unless I shower in the evening, which is very rare. So it’s a bit hard to give a good review on this cream’s effectiveness overnight. I’ve been using it during the day instead and it’s been keeping my skin well hydrated. It has a thick consistency and also leaves a thin residue on my skin, but still abosrbs well and leaves my skin soft and smooth.

This cream is scentless. So it’s great for people who can’t do scents for whatever reason.

Updated On: May 14, 2019

I received this product for free for review purposes.

May 14, 2019

so good!!

I suffer from dry feet and hands and it works so well! I use it before I go to sleep. My feet and hands feel so moisturized! Definitely worth trying out.