Vaseline cocoa butter Conditioning Body Lotion Reviews

March 13, 2019

Soft as buttah

Hey babes! This Vaseline cocoa lotion has been a staple in my beauty regime since high school. I love this stuff! It's not greasy, a little bit covers a lot of surface area and it makes your skin super duper soft and supple.
    I love stocking up on it when its on sale!

February 24, 2019

It works!

This product offered me great relief from dry skin, especially in the winter. It worked amazing! I would apply it after my shower in the morning and my skin felt soft, moisturized and with no tightness or itchness all day. The smell was nice as well!

February 12, 2019

Incredible scent leaving your skin silky soft!

I have been using vaseline lotion for quite some time. A small dab goes a long way leaving your skin soft and silky. The aroma lingers for quite a while which is very relaxing and soothing!

February 07, 2019

Perfect mosturize for dry skin

I use this regularly after my shower and like how smooth my skin feels. It’s lightly scented and quickly absorbs which I really like as I’m not fond of creams that feel sticky or thick and leave white residue so this cream really works on dry skin.

January 25, 2019

Je recommande !

J’ai acheté Vaseline parce que j’ai une peau sèche qui blanchit très vite et ça a bien fonctionné. Mais le cocoa est Le meilleur choix pour moi parce que la senteur est tellement bonne et la texture est juste douche sur la peau.

December 22, 2018

The best choice for your skin!

It keeps my skin nourished and glowing. I would love to buy it again and again for daily use. The best choice for a lotion. It moisturizes my skin deeply and absorbs quickly keeping my skin dry.

November 08, 2018

Absolutely loved this product!!

This is my favourite moisturizer! It works all winter keeping my skin soft and moist. Smells amazing, and the smell last all day! It’s a soft smooth lotion and doesn’t leave an oily feel in your skin. I have bottles and tubes everywhere!

October 30, 2018

I love these lotions from Vaseline . I have them in almost every scent . They make your skin feel smooth and hydrated. I love using this when I don't have have a primer for my makeup it works great . This product is great if you have dry skin, cuts or scrapes . This will heal your skin in no time .

October 18, 2018

Best ever lotion

Its very good for winter specialy for your body . Its smell is so good and its absorb very nicelg and does not leave any grease in you skin my all time favourite

August 08, 2018

Great for Daily Use

This lotion is a staple in our house. It's great for daily use becuase it's not too greasy. But i find that you do need to put it on a couple of times a day, especially when your skin is really dry for it be effective. My daughter has very sensitive skin and can use this most days (when she is in a break out it can sting her exposed areas that she has scratched too much). It smells great and is at a great price point too!