Vaseline cocoa butter Conditioning Body Lotion Reviews

November 08, 2018

Absolutely loved this product!!

This is my favourite moisturizer! It works all winter keeping my skin soft and moist. Smells amazing, and the smell last all day! It’s a soft smooth lotion and doesn’t leave an oily feel in your skin. I have bottles and tubes everywhere!

October 30, 2018

I love these lotions from Vaseline . I have them in almost every scent . They make your skin feel smooth and hydrated. I love using this when I don't have have a primer for my makeup it works great . This product is great if you have dry skin, cuts or scrapes . This will heal your skin in no time .

October 18, 2018

Best ever lotion

Its very good for winter specialy for your body . Its smell is so good and its absorb very nicelg and does not leave any grease in you skin my all time favourite

August 08, 2018

Great for Daily Use

This lotion is a staple in our house. It's great for daily use becuase it's not too greasy. But i find that you do need to put it on a couple of times a day, especially when your skin is really dry for it be effective. My daughter has very sensitive skin and can use this most days (when she is in a break out it can sting her exposed areas that she has scratched too much). It smells great and is at a great price point too!

August 03, 2018

so light

i like the light texture of this body lotion, not too greasy but does a good job in keeping my skin moisturized. i use it after shower. scent is light, not overpowering.

August 01, 2018

Silk-smooth skin

This product not only smells like blossom, but also makes my skin feel super soft and supple. It moisturizs really well and leaves skin feeling soft for hours!

August 01, 2018

Smells soooooo good!

I love vaseline lotions, but I tend to buy more of the cocoa butter scent. Even in winter, I can make it feel like I am on vacation just by the scent. My skin is always so soft and never dry anymore.

June 19, 2018

My go to for dry skin and cost effective!

The smell is not strong but not too light! Its a good price! It isn't a greasy feeling, which I hate when lotions are greasy! It feels like it absorbs right in to take dryness away and doesn't just sit on the skin! My go to for body lotion, I have sensitive skin and can use this everywhere!

April 17, 2018

Wonderful lotion

ive been using this lotion for a while and I’m honestly so in love! The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth! Definitely a staple in my skincare routine!

April 13, 2018

Addicting

I am addicted to a good Lotion... this is my main go to. Naturally I have 1 in every room in my home. I love that it’s super moisturizing without feeling greasy.