vaseline eczema calming lotion Reviews

September 03, 2020

Amazing

I bought this lotion for my son who had eczema last year so this lotion works very well on his skin .besides eczema it also has very nice fragrance and it’s texture is so good .till now I am using this .

April 30, 2020

This is a staple for me

My eczema got so bad that my skin was cracked and hurting so I wouldn’t use my medication I bought this and to my surprised it made it go away so I didn’t even need my medication I use it after I shower or whenever I feel the itchy ness comes back and it keeps it at bay amazing products !

March 30, 2020

No itchy hands

I recently purchased the Vaseline Eczema calming lotion. I suffer eczema big time on the palms of my hands with deep cuts. I use the cream in the morning and in the evening and it really closes up my cuts and my hands are less itchy.

March 13, 2020
    California, United States

Amazing product wouldn't change it for anything

I started using this product like a month ago and it has helped me so much. I had very dry sensitive skin in my face. Nothing would help everything would irritate it and this cream has helped so much my skin. Its like when you have damaged skin barrier your skin is very sensitive everything irritates it and itches. This lotion has helped so much to repair my skin and sooth it to not feel itchy anymore I am so glad I found this product.