Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning lotion Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

amazing for hands

it helped my nails grow longer quicker and stronger too. it smells nice and the formula is rich but not sticky so good for use in day and night. it helps me to stop biting my nails and the skin around my nails as well

March 18, 2019

good product

i keep one in my purse, one in my office, i use it everytime i wash my hands. it's light texture but fast absorbing and keeps my hands moisturized, especially good for winter use. price is so affordable

June 06, 2017

I've purchased this hand cream multiple times and it's hands-down my ultimate favorite when it comes to drug store hand creams. The fragrance is light and refreshing, and it is instantly soothing. Best thing about it is that a little goes a long way, it's NOT GREASY, and it lasts! It's inexpensive and comes in multiple sizes so you can keep a medium size tube on your nightstand and a mini one in your purse for when you're on the go. My sister is a hair stylist and her hands are constantly in rough shape. She's always touching water with her bare hands so her hands are very dry to the point where they crack in the winter time *Yikes* I've introduced her to this hand cream and it's been her holy grail ever since. You can use the cream on your feet as well! Definitely a great product if your hands and feet need a bit - or a lot! - of TLC.

September 14, 2016

Lotion has a great light fragrance and lasts longer than most hand lotions. When applied, I actually felt my hands, nails and cuticles become healthier, without the greasy oily feel!

June 13, 2016

This lotion works great, leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. When I had my daughter I developed exema all over my hand and I found this really helped.

March 05, 2015

Great product for a reasonable price! Absorbs fast and leaves my hands noticeably softer. I keep it in the kitchen and bathroom and apply it every time I wash dishes or my hands. It's really helped keep my hands from drying out like they normally do in the winter.

March 05, 2015

As a hand cream, it's really nice. I like the scent, it's not sticky and absorbs quickly. It's nice for the dry winter. As for my nails, it doesn't do anything.

March 05, 2015

This lotion is great for my hands and nails, I love that it includes an AHA in its formula. It is great for someone like me who needs to wash their hands many times a day during work. I don't enjoy the smell of this cream, but it's worth it to have soft hands!

January 01, 2015

Good texture, smell it's good but i'm not sure how its supposed to help my nails, I definitely have not seen any improvement in the condition of my nails. But I still recommend. Put the soft hands with regular use.

May 28, 2014

love love love it!!
    great scent, and keeps your hands moisturized amazingly!