Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning lotion Reviews

April 15, 2014
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I hate the smell of this lotion!
    Everything else is ok, it does soften hands and lasts reasonably well. Not sure how its supposed to help my nails, I definitely have not seen any improvement in the condition of my nails.
    I've used much better... and I just can't get past the smell. Yuck!

April 15, 2014

I like this lotion for hand conditioning and use it regularly

July 11, 2013

I really love applying this lotion on at night before heading to bed. It leaves my hands and cuticles super soft the next day. It really helps my cuticles stay healthy. Its one of the best hand lotions I have tried lately and now use it almost every night to wake up with super soft hands.

May 07, 2012

Working in a hospital environment calls for A LOT of hand washing and use of sanitizers, which often leaves my hands super dry and rough! That's precisely why I went on a hunt of a decent, non-greasy, not over the top smelly hand cream... and found perfection in Vaseline's Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning Lotion! It leaves my hands silky smooth, and a nice decent layer of cream on my hands which seeps into the skin in minutes! I highly recommend it!