Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days
  • Fast-healing moisture for when your skin’s dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
  • Eczema Society of Canada Accepted
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 01, 2016

I liked that this valesline lotion was UNSCENTED!! Esp. in the winter with exzcema dry skin, any scents further aggravate...This made me happy that unscented products were used.
    I found it was too heavy for an every day lotion, however in the winter or in very dry situations this definitely is a good vaseline lotion to have on hand ready. It really did penetrate deep and absorb well into the skin while hydrating!!!

It did provide like it said that intensive care, but I would not use every day as it is not needed for every day use

June 01, 2016

Use this product daily. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave oily residue. Affordable. Love that it is unscented. Helped repair the dry itchy skin left by winter.

May 31, 2016

This product has helped my dry aging skin on numerous occassions to relive itchiness, and redness, so that I use it regularly now. Almost scent free and a smooth texture makes it a joy to use.

May 31, 2016

I love this product! It's always within arm reach to my work space. My skin is super dry in the winter and it fixs the problem every time. It goes on smooth and not oily, that's a winner in my books.

May 28, 2016

This Vaseline product is unscented which is great for workplace where I find you need to be mindful as colleagues or clients don't like heavy smelling creams or perfume. Best unscented product out there! No complaints guaranteed.

2.8/5

May 27, 2016

Good product. I love that it is unscented as I am sensitive to smells and easily rash. It is quite effective, not as effective as other lotions I have tried. Would purchase again at a discounted price.

May 26, 2016

About this lotion for two reasons one because my husband does not like my girly scented ones and 2 we both got new tattoos and needed an unscented lotion and this was the obvious choice for me I would definitely recommend them

May 26, 2016

I purchased this for my husband as he has sensitive and dry skin I also use this product as it leaves your skin very moisturized leaving your skin feeling so soft and silky smooth I would recommend this product to anyone

May 26, 2016

Absolute lifesaver for dry cracked feet. I prefer unscented lotions at night time so that the scent doesn't interfere with my sleep as I have quite a sensitive nose. I saw a huge difference in my cracked heels over the time that I used this, especially if I lather it on and wear socks overnight.

May 25, 2016

Vaseline body lotion has had and will always have the exclusivity in my house! Ive been using it since I was little and never ceased to. Its a bit pricey but worh every penny. So just like anything else I find too expensive, I stock up when its on sale and make sure Innever run out of it :) It is perfect for my vert dey skin and all sorts smell good :) but the coconut is the best one!