Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days
  • Fast-healing moisture for when your skin’s dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
  • Eczema Society of Canada Accepted
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 10, 2016

My son was having dry patches on his hands and elbows in winter ,i bought this repair lotion which works well ,and it is unscented which is best for school going kids.

June 10, 2016

This lotion is amazing! It's light weight formula does not make your skin feel oily or sticky. Is fast absorbing and the unscented lotion does not make you feel you just poured a bottle of perfume on your skin. It's a must go to product if you have dry skin.

June 09, 2016

i love this brand and product. it makes my skin feel smooth and soft. it works amazingly on my elbows. as they are always dry. the price is good and buy this brand all the time.

June 09, 2016

Not too think or thin, the right consistency. Not sticky at all. actually lasts the whole day.

I really love this lotion! I definitely recommend it!

June 09, 2016

great on all those dry rough patches of skin... this absorbs fast and can be used on all skin types!!! gntly heals dry flaky skin...no greasy feeling just great healthy looking skin

June 09, 2016

I originally bought this for my dry cracking bleeding feet. Some winters I can barely walk they get so bad. Works great and doesn't irritate my feet because there is no perfume in it. Now I use it more on my son because his skin is so sensitive to any fragrance in products.

June 09, 2016

I like lotions that are packaged in a pump as it makes it an easier application for me and I feel like I have more control. I usually use this for my feet which get very dry and then slip on some cotton socks for nice, soft, crack free feet the next morning. I do prefer for some lotions to be unscented, it's great that there is that option as some scented lotions can irritate the skin. This lotion is light weight, absorbs fast and does not leave any greasy residue.

June 09, 2016

Works pretty good, I am someone that tends to get dried skin often but mostly in the colder months and also liked the fact it is unscented as well because not all the time do I want to use a perfume scented product. Worth buying.

June 09, 2016

Went on smoothly and was absorbed into my skin almost immediately. Lasted all day and all night long. Would recommend ANYONE who has a skin issue, to purchase this.

June 08, 2016

I use this at my work because of no perfume workplace policy. This has no perfumed fragrance and is great . Gets absorbed quickly. Doesn't feel oily..