Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days
  • Fast-healing moisture for when your skin’s dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
  • Eczema Society of Canada Accepted
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 30, 2018

Love this lotion!

Vaseline intensive care advanced repair lotion relieves my dry skin fast! Light feel on my skin, non greasy, and unscented. This lotion is perfect for everyday use.

April 25, 2018

Finally The Best Lotion!

So many lotions out there claim to moisturize well without leaving a greasy film. It seems that only one of those claims can be true on most of the lotions I have tried. I am left feeling under moisturized or am left with a greasy film, that I would be embarrassed if anyone would touch my skin. Vaseline finally hit the jackpot with this one! It moisturizes all day just as it says and soaks in without leaving any residue! On top of all that it is fragrance free. More and more people I know are becoming highly sensitive to smells & scents. I do my best to not add to the problem, so I love that I can still wear moisturizer & be scent free! Love this product & since I can get it at Costco, it is an awesome value!!

April 19, 2018

Great for dry skin

As a dry skin sufferer I'm always looking for cream that isn't greasy, doesn't have a strong smell and actually works. Love that it's fragrance free! It's so smooth to put on and not greasy at all. It soaks in well and doesn't give off flakes.

April 03, 2018

Vaseline Intensive Care

I really love this product😍.Myself I do have some skin issue so I can't use any type of cream. But this one really help to keep my skin hydrated all day.

March 30, 2018

will buy again

love this product,helps with my dry skin so much more than any other product ive tried! i like that it is unscented and it also is not greasy feeling at all,would recommend to anyone looking for a moisturizer for dry skin

March 14, 2018

A household staple

I have to say that I am absolutely satisfied with Vaseline intensive care Advanced repair unscented lotion. Especially in winter months when your skin is dry oh, this totally moisturizes! It is now a household staple. Many times I just use it on its own and other times I will mix with certain essential oils to make my own scented lotion.

March 14, 2018

Soft skin without the perfume

I work in a hospital where hand washing is imperative. All that washing leads to dry and chapped hands. Using Vaseline Intensive Care lotion leaves my hands feeling soft and supple, without the perfume of many other products.

Average results

True to its claims it is non greasy but after putting it on I was not impressed with the way my skin felt. It felt like I hadn't even applied moisturizing cream. Not a fan.

Repairs dry skin

I grew up using this!! My mother would apply it after every shower or bath. To this day the sent reminds me of my mother. I always have a large container nearby.

Dry skin must have

This is such a great product. My skin was cracking from dishes I used this and my hands feel amazing. Not pricy at all and you definitely get what you pay for plus more. I would highly recommend this.