Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days
  • Fast-healing moisture for when your skin’s dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
  • Eczema Society of Canada Accepted
For more info, visit Vaseline.

Average results

True to its claims it is non greasy but after putting it on I was not impressed with the way my skin felt. It felt like I hadn't even applied moisturizing cream. Not a fan.

Repairs dry skin

I grew up using this!! My mother would apply it after every shower or bath. To this day the sent reminds me of my mother. I always have a large container nearby.

Dry skin must have

This is such a great product. My skin was cracking from dishes I used this and my hands feel amazing. Not pricy at all and you definitely get what you pay for plus more. I would highly recommend this.

February 21, 2018

Great for sensitive skin

This product is great for those with sensitive skin and have reactions to perfumes. Feels nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized immediately. The only problem I have with it is I need to wait quite a while before I can wash my hands or it seems to wash right off. I tend to use it after a shower or before bed most often.

February 13, 2018

Works great!

I absolutely love this product. It’s my go to product in the winter. My hands get dry and itchy during the winter season. I use this product and my hands get the moisture and relief it needs. Highly recommend!

January 24, 2018

Relief

After trying many body creams from independent label shops such as BBW and TBS, this is my go to for nightly intervention for dry skin. I like the fact that it does not leave an oily sticky film and absorbs quickly, and begins doing its job. Applying this lotion directly before putting on jeans for example does not make your skin sticky and making it harder to dress. For intensive all over body creams like this I personally prefer unscented. I usually find this product on sale for a good price making it even better.

January 22, 2018

Relief

This product gives instant relief. Winter is so hard on our skin. My daughter's and I can all use this and get relief from winter itching and dry skin.

January 22, 2018

I think this is it

This bottle looks slightly different than the one I have but I think it is the same one. Vaseline Intensive Care Unscented Lotion. It is literally the ONLY thing I can use. From the dermatologist or drugstore. It has been an uphill battle, I have so many allergies and sensitivities and this seems to be the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and cause a massive rash or trigger my migraines with major scents. Works for me!

January 17, 2018

Very good productī

This lotion is reasonably priced and works very well. At leaves the skin soft and hydrated without a weird smell. I will definitely use this product again.

December 12, 2017

Great if your not use to scented products

I know many people who are allergic to scented perfume lotions etc.. And get headaches from strong smell I can tell you this is just perfect to everyone keeps skin soft and hydrated and others don't even know you are wearing it