Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 07, 2016

Mon amour pour cette crème est presque entièrement basé sur son odeur. Elle sent très sucré, mais tellement bon ! De plus, elle s'étend bien et elle hydrate ma peau tel que désiré. J'adore les crèmes
    qui se trouvent dans un emballage à pompe.

Le rapport quantité-prix de cette crème est génial! Elle est tellement abordable ! En plus, elle se trouve partout.

March 04, 2016

Not gonna lie bought this because of the amazing smell. I was looking for a cocoa body spray / perfume at the time. And when I smelled this I had to have it. The smell last longer then a body spray would. And it keeps your skin soft. That's 2 awesome reasons to get this.

March 04, 2016

Very affordable, and worth it to purchase in bulk. I always carry around the 10oz bottle with me in my bag everywhere I go. It smells incredibly lovely and chocolately, and keeps my skin feeling soft and smelling sweet.

February 26, 2016

My go to body lotion is Vasline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant lotion. This winter especially has been super dry for my hands and I like to keep a small bottle of this lotion in my purse. It does not have an after oily feel like some other hand lotions and it smells fantastic. If bought at regular price then I wouldn't say this lotion is a steal, however, I do notice that shoppers or Rexall tend to have this brand on sale quite often and can even snatch a 600 ML bottle for 3.99!

February 24, 2016

They really meant Intensive Care when they put it in the title. Your skin will feel soo soothed and moisturized supple and glowing and the smell is perfectly light. Totally worth buying, especially if you have sensitive skin or dry skin and suffering from eczema. It will not irritate your skin. Also it is not oily and definitely has that water balance. It is really easy to find at your local walmart or shoppers drug mart.

February 20, 2016

I love the scent in this lotion and it is great because it absorbs into the skin fully and quickly. It is non greasy, helps to prevent cracked skin and the price is reasonable.

February 16, 2016

Any Cocoa Butter lotion that I use instantly turns into a holy grail item, this one is obviously one of them! I flew through a bottle of this when I was pregnant, the scent was intoxicating. Now that I'm currently pregnant with number 3 I am in love with this lotion all over again. I just finished my third bottle and I'm waiting to finish a current lotion before buying this again, I'll make sure to buy the big bottle this time!

February 14, 2016

I love the feel and scent of this product. Leaves my skin smooth and re-moisturized after a hard day of work. I would seriously recommend this to everyone.

February 14, 2016

I use this cream every day after my shower, and it gives me the smoothest skin, especially in this winter weather, I feel like this cream doesn't just sit on your skin, it goes deep in the pores

February 12, 2016

I love this lotion! It works great and smells so nice! Not greasy at all and absorbs instantly. I use this all winter. I buy it in the pump form and apply it right after I shower and my skin doesn't get dry or itchy any more. For the price, it's a steal.