Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

September 02, 2019

great moisturizer

i love this product. its a great moisturizer and also smells very good. moreover cocoa is very healthy for skin. i will buy this product again and again.

August 31, 2019

Cette odeur et douceur comme en voyage

L'application facile, ca entre dzns notre peau facilement, avec une hydratation sans pareil pour moi.
    Que dire de la merveilleuse odeur qui me rappelle le sud.
    Je l'adore

August 31, 2019

Moisture that lasts

I always have a bottle of this body lotion for after my shower and when my hands get dry. My husband also loves giving me massages with it so I’m sure to keep a supply. It’s priced well below what it’s worth.

August 13, 2019

Skin Saver!

This is a constant in my beauty routine as it makes my skin feel hydrated without the greasy feeling. I do use a lot more of this product in comparison to some other lotions each time, but I love the scent as well so it's worth it.

August 11, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Gorgeous smell

Love the smell and texture of this product. Unfortunately I found that it left my left my skin feeling a bit dry and not as hydrated as I had hoped it would. Would buy again if on special offer.

August 02, 2019

I absolutely love this product

I have what I consider to be fairly sensitive skin when it comes to body lotions, but my skin LOVES this lotion. I can't wait to put it on after I shower - I love the way it feels and smells. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy - it absorbs well leaving my skin very soft. And the scent is lovely! If you love that vanilla, coconut type scent, reminding you of the beach, you'll like this product. Prior to finding this product, I would try all sorts of lotions and usually just buy what was on sale, but never again. This is the only one I purchase now. I can usually find it on sale, but even full priced, it's worth purchasing.

July 29, 2019

A fantastic moisturizer for the whole body!

This product is like silk. Everything about it is a win for me. The smell, the way it leaves my skin feeling so luxurious. I absolutely love it! It's like the comfort food of body lotions.

July 28, 2019

Good product

I loved the smell of the product- which is one of the reasons that drew me to buy it. Although it absorbed quickly and was non-greasy I found it didn't hydrate my skin thoroughly as I do suffer from drier skin. I think it would work best for those not looking for extra moisturizing.

July 26, 2019

Awesome Body Cream!

I love cocoa scented products, and this body lotion nailed it! Smells heavenly.

I use it all over my body, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple. It absorbs quickly and is non-greasy. I need something thicker for winter because my skin gets too dry, but it still works beautifully when layered with other creams. It's also great on it's own in the summer.

July 20, 2019

Loved it! I would buy it again!

First it gets absorbed super quickly!, second it smells super good, I’ve tried several brands that smell like cocoa and I believe this one is definitely the best and last it’s super effective, leaves my skin moisturized without being oily. I loved it!