Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 28, 2020

Available at convenience

I really like this lotion because it’s easy to find, cheap in cost and is super moisturizing. I am big on skin care and this cream slaps. It works soooo well

October 28, 2020

I love this lotion!!

This lotion has such a subtle good smell and feels good on my skin. It is not greasy and lasts me forever! It does not feel heavy on my skin like some of the cheaper brands.

October 26, 2020

Leave skin radiant

This is an amazing product. It leaves your skin feeling flawless. I love using this lotion right after a shower. I notice after a week of using this product my skin seemed to be less dry

October 25, 2020

Smells so good

I have been using this product for years, I have tried other body creams from cheap ones to expensive ones but I always come back to this one. You don’t need much and it smells natural so I can wear it to work!

October 22, 2020

Vaseline

This is a nice hydrating lotion. I have dry skin so this works well for me. It has a nice scent as well which I like. I recommend this product. It feels nice, it's not oily. You don't need a lot just a little. I usually put some on after I shower and before I go to bed.

October 20, 2020

Super moisturizing!

I have dry, sensitive skin so I need a lotion that is super hydrating, yet light and non-irritating. This is the perfect product for me! It feels amazing and sinks into my skin instantly. I would recommend this product for anyone!

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

I really enjoyed using this product! It acts as a great moisturizer, leaves the skin feeling smooth and refreshed, and smells amazing! I highly recommend this product!

October 15, 2020

I really like this product

I really love this product. I use this product on two of my kids and it keeps their skin moisturized. I even use this on my babies face. Its even sold in a decent size.

October 12, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again.

I would definitely but this product again, its worth all of my money and leaves great results. 10/10 recommend other people to buy this product. already on my shopping list. this product is great! really nourishing for the skin.

October 02, 2020

Its okay as a basic lotion, nothing special

It's a good budget body lotion. The texture is pretty heavy on skin, so that's a turn off for me. Its good for winter, but too heavy for summer. The scent is quite strong too. I prefer something with a milder scent.