Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 23, 2021

Love love love

My skin is always dry and even after shaving, it’s hard for me to keep my legs smooth and moisturized. I’ve used this product for over a year and makes my skin feel the best

February 18, 2021

No more Dryness

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocos Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter is my new go-to lotion! It has improved the way my skin looks & feels so much & is so mostorizing.

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Chocolatey little b*stard

I'm a sucker for scents and this is gorgeous. There's no chemical smell as it dries, its a subtle choccy honey smell and with the lotion being part oil, it absorbs well and keeps skin feeling silky. It gives skin its natural glow so I'm feeling like a shiny penny. Also can't go wrong with the price. Definitely recommend, its way underrated.

February 06, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Wonderful Smell

This is a great moisturiser for everyday use. I light texture that is easily absorbed without making me feeling sticky. I love the smell which makes me remember summer and holidays. I love that the smell is fresh and tropical and lasts all day. It is a great alternative to after sun in holiday too.

Highly recommended

February 01, 2021

Love it

Works great, I also use the aloe version of this product. Really hydrating. A bit slippery at first but it soaks in pretty well. A little definitely goes a long way!

December 12, 2020

Perfect

This moisturizer is perfect. It is cost-effective, smells good, accessible and Actually works. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new moisturizer.

December 05, 2020

I love this!

This is a lovely and nourishing lotion from Vaseline. It's not too rich, absorbs quickly into the skin and the smell is just exquisite. I applied this onto my arms in the morning and by the late afternoon I could still smell the cocoa scent! Would highly recommend!

December 04, 2020

Very hydrating and moisturizing

I really like this lotion, I use it on my body after shower and it really helps keep my body moisturized. It smells yummy too, a wonderful chocolate fragrance.

November 05, 2020

Best of the best!!

This is my go to lotion, I cycle body care very often but this is a staple. It leave the body soft and moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky and it has a lovely lovely small that is noticeable but not overpowering. This can usually be found for a good price at Costco or shoppers on sale. I would definitely say pick it up if you can!!

November 03, 2020

Scent is a bit too strong but works well

Personally, I thought the scent was a bit too strong for me compared to the other Vaseline body lotions that I've tried. But It works just as well. I use the body lotion almost daily since my skin is very dry, and it's been helping to keep the moisture in my skin.