Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application and to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use
  • Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

December 02, 2020

Good for my Cracking Skin

In the colder months my knuckles tend to get dry and crack, which can be very painful. However I have been using this intensive care lotion twice a day for about 2 weeks now and it seems to have improved the quality of my skin. My knuckles aren't cracking nearly as badly!

November 24, 2020

It works!

This was recommended to me by my doctor as I have very dry skin in the winter. It really did seem to repair my skin after a couple weeks of use. There are two drawbacks. First, the smell is overpowering and perfumey. I love perfumes but this is just too much and not that nice. Second, the brand is not cruelty-free, so I will not use this regularly, but only when I absolutely need help until I can find a cruelty-free substitute. This is why I knocked stars off value - no amount of money is worth hurting animals.

November 23, 2020

Non-greasy, goes on smooth

I have a travel size version of this cream, and I love it. There’s a light scent that I enjoy, and I like that it goes on smooth and does not keep your hands greasy. It feels refreshing after it’s applied, and if my hands are really dry I can feel them absorbing the cream. Fairly good price for the amount you get. I will definitely be buying this again.

November 09, 2020

Love the New Bottle

The price is great on this lotion, but I find I have to use a lot to actually cover my hands effectively. I love that this lotion isn't greasy and the new bottles are better at dispensing a good amount. Overall, I am happy with this product for the price I paid.

November 02, 2020

Love the moisturizing feeling it leaves

I love this lotion because it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I even keep one at work on my desk because I work with a lot of paper, and it soothes my skin. I love the scent of all the Vaseline lotions. They always have a non over powering aroma.

November 02, 2020

Bye Byeee dry skin!

I am currently pregnant and the cold weather makes my skin super dry. I tried many different lotions but nothing really helped until I purchased the Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair. I could feel and see the difference within days it makes my skin smooth and is very cost effective.

October 31, 2020

Repairs dried skin upon application

This is a big bottle (600ml) of lotion. I have not finished using this still. It’s been 6 months. Then again I have many of these bottles throughout the house. One at every sink. I apply a small amount on my hands after every handwash. Only a small amount is needed because it is thin and spreads. It dries pretty quickly and does not leave any grease feeling. The only thing I should mention is it washes right off that is why I reapply at the sink. I use this because the dish soap is super drying. My fingers would crack if I didn’t apply lotion. Must wear lotion after every handwash!

October 30, 2020

Great product

Vaseline intensive care does better than what it supposed to do, cannot replace the petroleum jelly but someone like me who finds petroleum jelly is too greasy , this is the best product for whole body.
    All 5 starts except the effectiveness as i found it has to be used multiple times.

October 30, 2020

Awsome

Vaseline lotion help my skin keep moisture . And stop dry skin after i used vaseline lotion . This is my brand I used when im on thw other county. I love vaseline. Perfect for my skin.hooray!!!!

October 19, 2020

A must for dry skin!

I keep this lotion on my side table in the living room. Our family is prone to dry skin and we use it continuously throughout every day to keep our skin from cracking up and getting flaky! The scent is lovely and the repair it does is worth every penny.