Vaseline Intensive Care Mature Skin Rejuvenation Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

• Moisturizes to transform your skin from dry & depleted to healed & feeling balanced starting from first application
  • Moisturizes to heal intense dryness often associated with aging skin
  • Made with intensive moisturizers, plus PPARs and Vitamin B3, it helps rebalance skin’s moisture
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
  • Hydrate pour transformer la peau de sèche et déshydratée à réparée et conférant une sensation d’équilibre dès la première application
  • Hydrate pour réparer l'assèchement intense souvent associé à la peau vieillissante
  • À base d'hydratants intenses, de la technologie PPAR et de vitamine B3, elle aide à rééquilibrer l'hydratation de la peau
  • Est absorbée rapidement pour une sensation non grasse

October 10, 2017

Grandma Approves!

I received a free sample of Vaseline's Mature Skin Moisturizer in the mail for my grandmother and we both decided to try it together. The first thing I noticed was the smell, a soft and feminine floral smell, almost like a sweet pea or an orchid. I used the lotion only on my hands and it was very soothing, I felt immediate hydration and my grandmother said that it made her hands feel amazing so at that point it was all hers and she's been using it ever since! I just reminded her about the lotion, she put some on, and she yelled "Oh boy, Katie I love this! I like the way it makes my skin feel and it smells good, too" She said it actually DOES feel rejuvenating! I'm glad my freebie obsession could give her something to love as well and there was no annoying white case after absorbing into our skin!

September 29, 2017

Works on Dry Skin - not for Scent Sensitive People!,

My mother in law snagged this from me, as she has extremely dry skin and is picky about her skin care products.

She says that the cream is a bit thicker than other Vaseline skin creams, but it applies easily and rubs in quickly.

It does have a bit of a...medicinal scent that she is not extremely partial too, but the scent goes away after about half an hour.

It actually does hold in the skin's moisture all day long, preventing her from getting cracked skin due to having more mature skin (65 years old), so she says that she can forgive the scent issue.

It's also cost effective and should last quite some time - always a concern on a limited budget!

2.7/5

September 28, 2017

Left my hands feeling sticky

I usually like Vaseline products however, this left me with a sticky feeling. My hands felt the worst after applying this product to my arms and legs. I won't be using this again.

August 11, 2017

Our family love this lotion

Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant,our family loves it!!leaves skin feeling soft with a radiant glow.Evenly moisturizes and smells fresh,with an even tone.

July 25, 2017

I would buy again

I do prefer thicker creams like Body Butters but for a lotion this does offer a good moisturizer that is quickly absorbed. It smells great and doesn't leave a greasy after feel. I would buy again the price is good.

May 09, 2017

une excellente crème qui laisse la peau extrêmement douce et sans gras. Vraiment efficace pour la peau très sèche, elle hydrate très très très bien. merci !

May 01, 2017

Vaseline is amazing and so gentle on your skin too. I use this religiously lol I have to go ones that I keep in my vehicle and my purse just in case. Inexpensive to buy and easy to use, so convenient

May 01, 2017

I got such an amazing deal on so many of these Vaseline lotions . They were the larger bottles too. On sale for 2.99 and I had 3 dollar coupons . Score ! They're a good Lotion but it's a little thinner than I would like as I prefer a thicker lotion . It has a light scent and isn't sticky on my body . I would purchase again.

March 13, 2017

The label may say 'mature skin' on it, but this newest VIC lotion would be suitable for anyone needing hand or body re-hydration. It has a lovely light scent and it glides on and absorbs quickly. And the price is very reasonable. Another winner for the folks at Vaseline/Unilever.

March 06, 2017

this cream works amazing I have trouble with my feet my shoes rub against my feet and makes them hard this cream changes all that makes them soft again thankyou Vaseline!!!!!