Vaseline Intensive Care - Problem Skin Therapy Reviews

Good - 0

April 09, 2019

I buy this product all the time for my niece who has dry ski

I will keep buying this product because it works so well on my niece who has dry skin and itching problems. This product is so effective for her. It keeps her skin moist and free of flaking and itchy skin. Awesome product!

February 04, 2019

Vaseline intensive care is intensivly great

I love the vasiline intensive care lotion .Its great in the winter it keeps my skin soft and hydrated with no irritation.My kids use it to and love it.great product.

January 11, 2019

I would recommend this product to everyone

I have extremely dry irritated skin. I have tried everything!!! Usually I just scratch and scratch until I tried this product. I used it faithfully twice a for two weeks. Usually with other products I wouldnt see any improvement but to my amazement my extremely dry irritated skin was healed. Now after a month and a half I have beautiful moisturized skin.

August 21, 2017

best kept secret

I recommend this product to patients for eczema care. It's especially good for children when you don't want to use a topical steroid all the time. It's a great barrier cream without being goopy and oily and it isn't messy like some creams. I use it every night on my feet/heels to keep them soft and prevent those tough heels.

August 02, 2017

Would but it again without skin problems

I don't have intensely dry skin but I hate even a littlle bit of dry skin so this is the moisturizer for me! No think greasy after feel and just great easy bottle to use. Love it

March 06, 2017

I always have issues in the winter with my face being dry but this year being pregnant in the winter has made my skin awful. I wasnt able to wear makeuo because of the dry skin flakes. No matter what i did it wouldnt go away. So i went to walmart and picked this up just to try and my gosh i will never go without it. My skin feels amazing and so moisturized. It has gotten rid of all the dry skin in just a few days and i have a sensitive face and its done amazing. Its a thick nonscented formula and a great orice

January 28, 2017

My skin is so cracked on my hands this winter. I picked up the Problem Skin Therapy from Walmart this morning and am already finding such a huge difference. My hands are noticeably smoother and the cracks aren't as sore. I am impressed with how fast this stuff actually works!