Vaseline Lip Butter Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 751 in Lip Gloss

May 12, 2017

Very hydrating. will definitely help chapped & dry lips. It also smells AMAZING. you also get alot of product in the tin can and is very easy to apply. LOVE IT

April 20, 2017

I've had a tin of this for a very long time. I find it's super hydrating on the lips, and feels luxurious. I put it on twice a day and my fiancé just recently mentioned how soft my lips look and feel (and this is coming from the man who can't tell if I'm wearing makeup or not, he's sooo observant). I would recommend this to anyone who has lips.

April 12, 2017

I love this product. I first got this when I first got my braces and the metal wires and brackets had my lips scratched up badly and sore plus it was cold at the time. They felt better in just a few days with this.

April 06, 2017

I love using this product. This is my go to lip butter for when my lips are dry are cracked. One little tin last me a long time. The smell is amazing.

April 06, 2017

Best product I have used for dry lips. I only need to apply this twice a day and i'm good to go, unlike other products that I would need to apply every hour or so because they kept drying my lips out.

April 03, 2017

Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter has my lips feeling so smooth. This is by far the best lip therapy I have ever used. I would tell all my friends to use this product.

February 17, 2017

I would buy this in bulk if I could! Promise once you try lip butter you won't go back to the regular stick! My lips stay moisturized ALL DAY. I prefer the regular one but this is as effective. Amazing results

January 26, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this vaseline lip butter/gloss! It smells so relaxing and yummy at the same time. It adds no colour to your lips but does heal chapped lips ONLY if you use it on a regular basis! I would love to see this in a tube!!

January 14, 2017

With the winter my lips are dry and I need a product that will hydrated and protect my lips and Vaseline lips dose that and more, now my lips are soft and beautiful Tyvm

January 03, 2017

The small containers this lip balm comes in are fantastic. I have never had the lid come off in my purse. The lip balm does a great job of keeping my lips soft or healing when they've become dry. Plus, it lasts a long time without the need to constantly re-apply. Great product, great value.