Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Reviews

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter. It instantly softens and soothes dry lips, and Locks in moisture for healthy looking lips today and tomorrow. More info here.

February 18, 2016

I bought this lip butter because vaseline is my all time favorite brand and it hasn't disappointed me with this product too. the scent is mild but pleasant its smooth and easy to apply. moisturizes and heals dry chapped lips. container is super cute and handy i can just throw it in purse and take it with me wherever i want

February 18, 2016

I LOVE Vaseline's Lip Therapy. It makes my lips feel silky smooth all day even with only one application. I also love the scent. I trust the Vaseline brand so it's definitely one of my top choices for skin care - including my lips!

February 17, 2016

I bought this because I loved Vaseline's old lip product. While this new one works well, I loved how you didn't need your fingers to apply the old version. Overall a great product for a great price.

February 17, 2016

Ok first of all this product smells like chocolate ice cream on a hot summer day given to you by puppies. In short amazingness. Oh and the lip balm is good too!

February 16, 2016

It's a great product, but I want to give you a small hint.... save the tin, fill it with cocoa butter vaseline and freeze it... t's basically vaseline...in a tiny tin that they charge you 2 dollars for.

February 09, 2016

I loved Vaseline's Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy. I found the scent mild but pleasant. The texture was also nice, it was smooth and easy to apply. Moisturization was decent. It gave my lips enough hydration for the mild winter, I just don't think that it's heavy duty enough for harsh winter days or nights. The tin was cute, although a tube would be more hygienic as packaging.

February 06, 2016

I am so happy that someone decided to review this because I was not sure if I wanted to try it , it was given by my sister because she gets a bunch where she works ! It is fabolous ! I luv it ! It smells great and it gives a nice tinted color so you don't have to put on lipstick ! Worth every penny

February 06, 2016

I read on pinterest that this product was the most effective for healing chapped lips. Was skeptical to try because it is pricier and I love my scented/coloured lip chaps. But boy did this work! Lips are healed (literally within a few days, it worked that fast). Also its not as greasy as I thought it would be given that it is Vaseline. And the smell is nice to!

February 05, 2016

I absolutely love this and keep several around (car,purse,bathroom,etc). I wear something on my lips everyday and this is my go to when my lips are feeling chapped or I want them softer. It feels great and smells so good! I just found out they make this in a much larger size so I will definitely purchase. Im a beauty product junkie and seriously recommend this. They also make a regular and rosy lips one with a hint of color!!!

January 31, 2016

My holy grail in the winter. I am prone to getting very dry and chapped lips in the winter and so are a lot of people I know. To those very people, I always recommend this product! At night, when I have chapped lips, I lather this stuff on. I'm not taking about a thin layer I mean lather it on. At night, I don't let my mouth rib against anything. When I wake up, I find most of the product was absorbed into my lips and I just wipe off the excess. It leaves my lips noticeably smoother and healthy-looking! My chapped lips are gone over night! I do this every night in the winter! I don't know where I'd be without this product! Definitely recommend to people who are in the same sitution as I am every winter!