Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Reviews

April 04, 2019

Vaseline Lip Therapy saved my marriage

Okay. This lip balm is the bomb. I used it for the past couple months this winter and it saved my lips which were cracking and peeling. I bought the cocoa butter and it smells so good.

April 04, 2019

Cant live without this!!

I have dry lips and I literally cannot live without this product. It works wonders and has helped my dry lips for years! Really recommend this product!

March 22, 2019

Un produit effiace

Lorsque mes lèvres sont sèches, j'en mets toujours une couche épaisse avant de dormir. Le lendemain mes lèvres sont mieux hydratés. Un produit qui est abordable et qui fait le travail.

March 19, 2019

Only lip care that protects my lips !

I absolutely love this product. The only thing I don't enjoy is that you have to use your finger or a brush to apply it. This product feels a bit thick when you first apply it but its amazing. It protects them from the harsh winds. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers dry, chapped lips

March 02, 2019

It works great

I use the Vaseline lip therapy mini every night before bed in the winter time. It works great for dry chapped lips. I’ve also purchased some to take with me on trips or travelling in the event my heels are rubbed from my shoes and I don’t have proper ointment or treatment readily available, this stuff has worked wonders! It’s small enough that you can pack it in your purse or take it on your travels!

February 21, 2019

Love it

I love that ! Everytime after using it made my lip so smooth and moisture ,a little tiny container can easy to take out in the purse ,but I find sometimes is hard to use my finger to take it out

February 21, 2019

Short-term solution

This definitely makes my lips feel hydrated when I first put it on, and it is a bit greasy, but I don't mind it that much. However, it doesn't actually hydrate my lips that much in the long term (I couple this with Burt's Bees). I love that this doesn't have a scent or taste, since I hate when I can taste a lip balm.

February 04, 2019

Nice relief

Vaseline lip therapy is great as a short term solution. If your chapped lips don’t clear up in a few days I would recommend something else with healing ingredients instead of barrier.

January 29, 2019

Amazing product!

Ive tried way to many lip balms in the winter to get rid of wind burnt lips and this one by far has been a life saver!!!! It works everytime literally the first time I put it on my lips i can feel it start to work and it soothes with no harsh chemicals!

December 28, 2018
    Washington, United States

Perfect for protecting my lips from being chapped

A few months ago I got fed up with how dry and chapped my lips were getting from the cold weather settling in. I wanted to try something that wouldn't rub off 5 minutes after applying and I found what I was looking for. Vaseline Lip Therapy was the hero my lips needed and I plan on using it again and again.