Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

April 30, 2021
    United States

Buying this product for the rest of my life!

This is by far one of my favorite products. I use it every night and sometimes in the morning. It makes your lips nice and plump. I call it my natural lip fillers. I wish they had bigger containers available but the mini will do

April 23, 2021
    United States

This Product Rocks!

This product is super cheap and super great for its price. When you put it on it feels sooo good, it’s quality is amazing I can’t describe it. I also love that it makes my lips plump and healthy

April 02, 2021

Say goodbye to chapped, dry lips

As an avid outdoors kind of girl, Canadian winters used to wreak havoc on my lips, but since using Vaseline Lip Therapy, I no longer have to worry about dry, flaky and irritated lips. The vaseline sinks deep into your lips and provides a protective barrier without feeling or looking gunky. I also use it for my cuticles, and a little dab in my eyebrows holds everything in place. This really is the good old formula that our parents/ grandparents have relied on for many years... it’s just been elevated.

April 01, 2021

Nice barrier from the elements

The dry weather reeks havoc on my lips and skin in general. Vaseline is a saviour and the Rosy Lips Lip Therapy is a godsend. I’ve used the original and limited edition shimmer Lip Therapy from Vaseline too. All three are wonderful. The rose tint is just perfect and the translucent formula means it will match every skin tone.

January 09, 2021

I will buy it for the smell and tint

I love the smell, and it leaves a sheer pink tint that I love. There isn't any hydration happening but it does keep your lips from dryness. Again, I'd repurchase for the scent. I also use some on my lids and cheek bones for a natural shine.

December 01, 2020

Lovely Tint, Works Well

This lip balm is great! I would say a little less effective than a beeswax balm, but still does the trick unless you’re very chapped already. The cute little pink tint is really nice when you don’t want to do a lip, but wouldn’t mind a little colour!

November 21, 2020

Love this!!

I love this product- it moisturises the lips wonderfully and provides a small tint of colour. It's lightly scented rose and can even be applied to the cheeks for a wash of colour.

November 19, 2020

Best Lip balm ever

I've been using this lip balm for years now! My lips are not dry because I keep using this and it also leaves a pink tint on the lips so you don't even need to wear lipstick!

October 06, 2020

VASELINE LIP THERAPY ROSY LIPS

I've been using this lip balm for years! It's perfect! I always keep a back up. It really helps keep my lips moisturized. It also makes a lips a little pink which is good. I will keep buying this.

June 25, 2020

Love this product!

I love this product because not only is it super moisturizing, it also gives your lips a nice tint of colour. Its perfect when your lips are too dry to wear lipstick or you just want a little bit of colour.