Vaseline Lip Therapy Reviews

January 19, 2018

Great for winter time

I bought this since its from vaseline and I thought it would repair my lips , and it did! I like to use this right before I go to bed to get a nice repair overnight

October 19, 2017

Vaseline For Lips- A Bit Sticky But Great

I got a sample of this with a large container of Vaseline I bought. Vaseline is one of my go-to moisturizers for my lips during the cold winter months. This little compact container is perfect as it's easy to put in my purse and take on-the-go, not to mention it's specially made for my lips. I find this formula stickier than regular Vaseline. The stickiness goes away fast but it lingers for a few moments. This also comes in original, which is virtually scent free and Cocoa Butter, which smells delicious. I don't need to keep reapplying constantly, which I like.This little container lasts a lot longer than I expected.

September 26, 2017

Good, but wish the container was different

I do carry this little guy around in my purse for the emergency dry lip situation. I do wish that the container was a bit more user friendly. I can't manage to get all the product out without it caking under my nails!

August 18, 2017

Travel buddy

I keep this little Vaseline in my purse it goes everywhere I go. It is very shiney and slippery which I usually don't like but it is the most hydrating product for my dry lips.

August 14, 2017

Best lip balm

I own this lip balm in bot the rosy lips and cocoa butter flavour. The balm is packaged in small metal pots that can easily fit in a purse or pocket. The lip balm itself is amazing. It's extremely moisturizing and the rosy lips even gives you a hint of colour! The only potential issue is that you have to apply it with your finger, which you will have to wipe off after.

July 27, 2017

THE BEST

This was a fantastic product. I got a small sample, and have been hooked ever since. The tin lasts forever (only had to buy 2 this year), and keeps my lips so soft.

July 24, 2017

Great For Dry Lips!

When this product first came out they were giving it as a sample at Walmart with the larger Vaseline container. I tried it and immediately noticed a difference. I find it is less sticky than the regular Vaseline (which also works well) and also that it is a bit more hydrating. I love that this is easy to fit into your purse and easy to take on-the-go. The price is very reasonable, especially for the high quality. A lot of lip chaps don't work especially when your lips are very dry. This works wonders!!!

July 24, 2017

Perfect

This little guy is perfect for maintains super soft and smooth lips. I apply it every morning and have seen a huge difference so far!! My lips used to be chapped and peeling, but now they are lovely. Great product for a great price.

May 04, 2017

The Vaseline lip therapy is a very good quality lip balm, it's just not my preference. It is slippery on the lips and doesn't soak in right away and kinda just sits there. The little container is cute but you can't take it around in your pocket.

May 01, 2017

My pop got me into this when I was a kid. Ever since then I don't use anything else for my lips. It keeps them very moisturized and I never have chapped lips. It also is the only product I have found that stays on the longest overnight. I have also found a new way to use it after I wax my eyebrows to put on to bring down the swelling and redness. I enjoy your product very much