Vaseline Lip Therapy Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 946 in Lip Balm

2.0/5

April 19, 2017

I did not like this very much at all. It was sticky and quite thick and I didn't like the texture. It did make my lips feel soft while wearing it but it didn't last too long and it felt thick and goopy the whole time.

April 16, 2017

I love this product.
    Its great, I use it on the toughest of chapped lips.

I discovered it by accident and now I cant live without it!
    Swear by it on the little ones lips.

Helps with the cracking and bleeding from licking lips in the winter!

keeps my lips soft and beautiful.

April 15, 2017

Vaseline lip therapy is priced well and works very well providing moisture instantly to dry chapped lips and it smells great. It also is conveniently compact

March 06, 2017

Vaseline lip therapy works well, its effective and the price is great ,I found it at dollar tree ,amazing little jar , nice to carry it in a purse.

March 01, 2017

If this isn't the cutest packaging ever, I don't know what it is. This is a mini Vaseline that you can stuff anywhere, in your pocket or in you pocketbook. Just adorable and of course the great quality of the Vaseline brand.

February 27, 2017

I live this lip balm. It's a must have for me during the our harsh winter months. Keeps my lips from cracking dryness and wind burn. Stays on for long periods of time without having to reapply often. Great product!

February 27, 2017

This little tube works manic when my lips are dry. It goes and smoothly and doesn't leave that sticky thick feeling on my lips like others do. It just seems to blend in smoothly with my lips. Love it!

February 14, 2017

Vaseline Lip Therapy is Great on the Lip's. My Lip's are so soft LOVE This Product Use it all the time. Coca Butter is Great for skin and Lips. Helps skin Stay soft and Smells AWESOME LOVE This stuff. I would Recommend this to People.

February 13, 2017

Vaseline Lip therapy is a god-send in these Canadian winters. My lips just can't seem to get enough of the cocoa butter flavour. blends in nicely, does not leave the lips feeling greasy.

February 13, 2017

This is an excellent lip product! My lips have been super cracked and dry due to the cold weather and this helps keep them conditioned and soft! It's a super effective product!