Vaseline Lip Therapy Reviews

January 23, 2020

My go to!!!

This is my go to lip gloss!!! I have one everywheres and I always purchase them for gifts. With harsh winters and extremely dry skin this is the product to use. I love that it hydrates my lips all day, non scented and it's tiny enough to bring everywhere.

December 06, 2019

Great lip therapy!

I have been using it for 3 years and I really like it, specially during winter time. It helps me to keep my lips nice and soft. I like applying it before bed time, as well as once or twice during the day. Affordable and easy to find.

August 14, 2019

Great moisturizing lip therapy

I absolutely love this product. It is absolutely phenomenal on the lips and it moisturizes so well. I would 100% recommend it and plus it is cheap! Great buy and I would definitely buy again once mine runs out.

April 18, 2019

This is my go to lip therapy!

I use Vaseline lip therapy every night before bed and wake up to smooth hydrated lips! This is my go to product, especially during dry Canadian winters.

April 15, 2019

Feels soft

I apply Vaseline daily before I go to sleep on my lips.Even though the texture is little thick it helps to have soft lips in the morning.Effective if applied in night

April 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product agian!

If there was one product in life I couldn't live without it would be this product! I always have to have something on my lips and I find this is the best product for me!

April 05, 2019

Vaseline Lip Therapy saved my marriage

Okay. This lip balm is the bomb. I used it for the past couple months this winter and it saved my lips which were cracking and peeling. I bought the cocoa butter and it smells so good.

April 05, 2019

Cant live without this!!

I have dry lips and I literally cannot live without this product. It works wonders and has helped my dry lips for years! Really recommend this product!

March 19, 2019

Only lip care that protects my lips !

I absolutely love this product. The only thing I don't enjoy is that you have to use your finger or a brush to apply it. This product feels a bit thick when you first apply it but its amazing. It protects them from the harsh winds. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers dry, chapped lips

March 02, 2019

It works great

I use the Vaseline lip therapy mini every night before bed in the winter time. It works great for dry chapped lips. I’ve also purchased some to take with me on trips or travelling in the event my heels are rubbed from my shoes and I don’t have proper ointment or treatment readily available, this stuff has worked wonders! It’s small enough that you can pack it in your purse or take it on your travels!