Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 09, 2007

Vaseline is a classic moisturizer. What I reccommend is getting the convienience size, SQUEEZABLE, TUBE instead of the one that comes in the jar (that is if you don't need a lot). It is definitely more hygenic then sticking your fingers in jar! I mostly use it for my lips and some dry areas (elbows, knees) before I go to bed at night. A little bit goes a LONG way! Because Vaseline tends to get a bit thin, it works better as a night moisturizer.

January 09, 2007

I find that this is always a good product to have stored in your house somewhere, for dry skin, lips, or whatever. It's super cheap too and lasts a crazy-long time!

Tip: In the dry dead cold of winter I usually get a lot of bloody noses, so to help sooth my nose, I take a Q-Tip, dip it in the jelly, then cover the inside of my nose with it. You really don't need a lot, and your nose will thank you. If it feels really strange, you probably have too much up there, so take another Q-Tip (or tissue) and clean any excess out. The Vaseline gets the rest of the broken blood vessels out and helps to soothe dry skin. I don't know about using lotions up there, but Vaseline works well and lasts into the night, for a good night sleep. This tip is from my grandmother.