Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 22, 2016

I love using this on my lips when they are super chapped, as well as on my face if i have really dry patches. It is very greasy so I suggest doing it at night but it works wonders. I also use this for my daughters diaper changes and keeps her rashes at bay,

March 21, 2016

If not everyone, most people have this product in their household. I use vaseline for dry skin, I also rub some on my cuts in hopes of fading them because it apparently helps?? Anyway, I've been recently loving to use petroleum jelly on my lips because it gives it a glossy look and keeps them moisturised at the same time so it's a win-win for me :)

March 16, 2016

Vaseline original is in almost every room in my house! Coming from a family with huge, dry lips and dry skin, I can say this is a product that is used on the daily and works very well. It gives great results on my lips as their almost chapped all the time and brings the moisture back into my cuticles, face and skin. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, you really can't go wrong!

March 16, 2016

Such a versitile product! You can use it on your lip and skin for moisture and hydration. Also away from your body it can be used as a really good grease product!

March 16, 2016

this is one of those products that has always been around and always will be around it is so good for so many things! dry skin, lips, cracked heels, prevents thigh chafing and helps heal the rash from thigh chafing... the list goes on

March 15, 2016

I'm obsessed with Vaseline. I se it for everything from my lips to under my eyes or sometimes i will take a broken eyeshadow and use it to create a custom lip colour. great for cuticles and feet as well.

March 13, 2016

Great go to product. I use it fir everything from chapped lips to dry heals! My daughter has eczema and when her hands are extra dry and sore, one treatment of Vaseline and some socks on her hands overnight and in the morning... Amazing.

March 11, 2016

This product is great for so many different things, we use it for dry skin, on our lips and even around the weather stripping on my car to help the hard top slide on easier when changing from soft to hard top. It doesn't have any unpleasant odor and I don't find it to be greasy at all. Overall great product

March 11, 2016

My dry skin always gets replenished really quickly - very effective product! A little downside is the texture, it is extremely oily and it has a scent to it if you don't mind then it's a great, affordable buy.

March 11, 2016

De la Vaseline ça reste de la vaseline mais ces toujours pratique à avoir lors des prises de températures pour les enfants, lors des journée froide à l'extérieur, un bon gloss lorsque l'on ne trouve pas le sien, le nez qui craque apprécie la vaseline en fine couche et ces un excellente barrière à appliquer sur la peau