Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 28, 2011

Vaseline is on of those Ancient Chinese secrets. Well, maybe it's not, but it should be. My favorite thing about Vaseline, is that it is so versatile. If I want a glossy sheen to my lips, if my feet are cracked, my nose is chapped, or my face is dry, Vaseline is there. I love it,

February 27, 2011

I love it! it's the ultimate moisturizer. When my hands are so dry and crack and sting when I use my regular moisturizer I use this because it's pain free! Plus it's cheap and nice for for people like me who are allergic to fragrances.

February 13, 2011

This stuff has been around forever for a reason. Its uses seem endless. Its the best product I've ever used for removing waterproof eyeliner, and it leaves your eyes soft and moisturized. Applying Vaseline over your hairline and ears while doing home hair colouring keeps any drips from dying yours skin (this also works for nail polish :) ). This is a definite must have for anyone.

February 12, 2011

At my house we use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly all the time! You can use it anywhere, on your hands, your lips, even on cuts and bruises. It softens the skin, and its very gentle. The price of this product is not at all expensive, so anyone can buy it. I would definitley recommend this item.

December 29, 2010

This item works great!
    I use it sometimes when I forget to lotion my hands and it works perfectly for skin and lips!

October 21, 2010

Vaseline has lots of uses but my favorite one is to take off waterproof eye makeup . I also think it is a great moisturizer for lips and as a undereye moisturizer. Excellent price and large and small sizes available.

September 02, 2010

Honestly I would be lost without my Vaseline. I use it everyday, It's effective and I will continue to use it.

August 19, 2010

Vaseline is something everyone should have a stash of! It's perfect for so many things: moisturizing lips before bed, swipe across lids for a natural glow, dry skin..the list goes on. It's definitely a makeup staple because it's moisturizing and super cheap! :)

July 19, 2010

Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline. This product is the best thing to have in a purse, its good for your lips, skin and makes eyelashes look great. Some say it makes them grow, I haven't put enough time into that. But, it makes them super-soft and removes makeup so so so well. It keeps your mascara from clumping too if you have a little on your lashes when you put on mascara. It does a body well :)

June 16, 2010

I can't really think of a product that has more uses than this! Putting a little bit of it on your lashes is a pretty nice natural mascara, I love it on my lips too! :) This is a product I always want to keep around the house just in case because its so useful! I really like all of the different sizes that it comes it because I can buy a large variety and keep them around in all sorts of places!