Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 10, 2010

Ok....we all know about Vaseline...but do we know AAALLLLLL the uses it can do?
    Check out this video!

Seems like Vaseline`s makeup,beauty properties are unlimited... every girl needs a jar of this classic product!!!! :)

November 22, 2009

This is my alltime favorite product..It works great on dry feet and skin. put some on your feet at night, cover with a pair of socks and wake up to silky soft heels

November 02, 2009

What can I say about Vaseline? I'm the type of person who loves a multifunctional product because I like to save time and money. Vaseline is truly versatile, can be found easily, is really cheap and works well. Dry skin is Vaseline's target. Anywhere I'm extremely dry, be it on my lips, elbows, knees, feet, toes hands, etc., one use of a small amount of Vaseline will eliminate the dryness. Another way I use Vaseline is as a make-up remover. It works well as one. However, in my life, Vaseline is overshadowed by other products because I do not suffer from extremely dry skin. Vaseline would probably work better than some of the products that I've used, though! So I always have some on hand for an emergency. It never disappoints.

November 02, 2009

There are all sorts of eye makeup removers on the market but the best one I've found is Vaseline. I learned this trick in high school from Seventeen Magazine & I've been using it ever since. Why? Well, it's easy and it doesn't sting the eye. And it's cheap. Some beauty experts tout Vaseline is actually good for the skin around the eyes.
    If you don't believe me then try it out!!

November 01, 2009

I like Vaseline a lot because it is a very versatile product. I have used it to remove makeup, moisturize, and for rashes. It works really well and probably has other household uses too that I haven't discovered yet.

It's really cheap too.

October 01, 2009

Vaseline should be a part of every woman's daily regimen. It helps relieves dry, chapped skin for one. You can mix it with your lotion to use on your elbows if you don't want the oily feeling. The greatest thing that I like to do with it is to cover my feet with it and then wrap them in saran wrap, put on a pair of socks and sleep in them. Your feet will be amazingly soft when you wake up the next morning. Additionally, you can put it on your eyelashes to remove mascara. It's definately worth it for the inexpensive price. It goes a very long way.

September 30, 2009

Im one of those girls who loves just having a simple clean pretty look rather than a caked on glam look...and I find using vaseline for my lips and even face to moisten it works better than anything!
    it doesnt ever clog my pores which it feels like it should but doesnt! And is easy to wash off.

I use only vaseline on my lips in the winter because its the only thing that gets rid of chapped lips for me..and keeps the natural redness there!
    LOVE IT

but! they really need to come up with new containers for it..as I look like a weirdo walking around with a lube case lol

August 13, 2009

I have been using this product for roughly 10 years in my beauty routine. I use it daily on my chapped lips and it makes them so soft, better then any chapstick I've ever bought. At night I use it on my lips as well, but also a little bit under my eyes and when I wake up my eyes don't look so tired.

June 27, 2009

Whether for chapped lips or painful blisters, this inexpensive jelly is a gem.

May 03, 2009

If you have very dry skin or even lips, applying vaseline either overnight or during the day works wonders. It is a great product and one of the best moisturizers out there. It is affordable and works better than your average moisturizer in the battle with dry skin!