Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

May 16, 2016

Love ,love,love! I use it for everything. From removing make-up,soften and sooth dry sore hands, keeping lips soft(hint dab water on your lips then apply vaseline, locks in moisture!

May 16, 2016

Vaseline has so many uses. It is a staple in my house. We use it to soften skin as well as other things. The only thing I do not like about it is that it is greasy.

May 16, 2016

I have used this product for so may years and will continue to do so. This product is a life saver for dry skin patches in winter. This is the only thing I use on my lips to keep them hydrated before putting my lip color.

May 16, 2016

ok i have a small container of this in every single room of the house in the winter. it helps with that excessive dryness, and i use it especvially on my feet. its and everyday staple in the house.

May 16, 2016

Vaseline petroleum jelly has been a favourite in my home for many, many years. It helps if you have dry skin. I have used this for many things in the past. It protects your skin as well as keeping it moist.

May 16, 2016

I always keep a large jar of vaseline at home, it is great for moisturizing skin and lips, everyone in the house has used it and it is great for other uses around the home we have used it to fix a squeaky car door or the front door. I grew up using this product and it always comes in handy.

May 16, 2016

I love using Vaseline overtop of my moisturizer and lip balm at night to really seal in the moisture and prevent water loss. I wake up with soft, moisturized skin, a miracle for my extremely dry skin. Love this!

May 16, 2016

I use this as a multi purpose product. I use it for dry skin patches in the winter (especially for my fingers when they split open during the cold winter months) A little does go a long way, so use sparingly! I have used this for taking makeup off of my top eyelid after my mascara wand decided to extend past my lashes and onto my skin, and for removing rings off of swelled fingers on a couple of pregnant friends of mine.

May 16, 2016

I have used this for yrs. Its the best for dry lips and skin. Very oily so a little goes a long way. I think i will continue to use this for many yrs to come. It would be cool if it came in different scents!

May 16, 2016

This is literally the only product i use as lip balm. When my lips start to feel dry i know i can correct it in less than 2 days just by putting some good old vaseline on them at bed time. No other product is as quick a fix. I am prone to cold sores and some lip chaps can cause me to get a cold sore if my lips are dry, this is one product that never causes that. In fact it can prevent it from happening altogether. Best quick simple beauty fix must have.