Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

May 16, 2016

Literally can use for everything. Super amazing. Use it on my lips multiple times a day, use for sunburns (this is an amazing trick - put it on at nighttime and in the morning your sunburn will be gone.... It's insane), diaper rash, chapped skin... This can literally be used for just about everything.

May 16, 2016

This Vaseline is so multipurpose I cannot imagine my life without it! I use it daily on my lips and cuticles and it is the only cream that relieves my cracked feet and scaly skin.

May 16, 2016

I have been using Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly my entire life! There was / is always a jar in the medicine cabinet. I have used it with lotion to give a better feeling, to get my rings off and I use it on my lips all the time. When my daughter was a baby I also used it on her skin all the time to ensure she didn't chaff

May 16, 2016

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is great. I use it when I have super dry patches of skin. Also used it a lot with my daughter when her diaper area was irritated.

May 16, 2016

If you've ever seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and you know about Windex.
    This is my Windex, it fixes everything!
    Chapped lips? Vaseline
    Cracked feet? Vaseline overnight in bag and socks.
    Short eyelashes? Vaseline overnight
    Ring stuck on your finger? Vaseline
    Can't find a boyfriend? Vaseline
    EVERYTHING

May 16, 2016

I love "Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly" I use this everyday for my lips. I would definitely recommend it as an alternative to regular the lip balm you use.

May 16, 2016

This stuff is amazing for a lot of uses. I put this on my lips before bed every night and I have incredibly soft lips that never get chapped even in harshest winters. I also use on tiny cuts that are healing to keep the skin soft so there isn't a tight or flakey feel at all.

May 16, 2016

VASELINE!!! seriously one of my favourite products. I use vaseline for dry and cracking heels, hang nails, makeup remover, and lip moisturizer. I also use this handy product when I'm sick and my nose gets dry and cracking. This product is a miracle worker :-)

May 16, 2016

THis has sooo many uses! if you have really dry lips or skin, if you're dying your hair or just want to make sure you dont stain your skin. this is the best thing and it's so cheap!

May 16, 2016

This is a staple in my house .. its great for chapped lips and super dry skin and curing owies !!! Its always something we have in our cupboards !!! My husband uses it to treat his excema and it works !!