Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

May 16, 2016

Hellllloooo if u need to read this review where have u been? under a rock? haha i kid, because this is probably one of the most recognizable products on the database. It can be used for so many things! lipgloss, moisturizer, makeup remover, etc. It is a all in one. No scent, and good on even sensitive skin.

May 16, 2016

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product already. This product was always in my house as a child. My mom would think of this stuff as a cure all for everything. I have very dry skin, and this works every time. I actually don't have any in my house at the moment. It is going on my to-buy list!

May 07, 2016

I always have Vaseline around my house. I use it on everything. At one point I actually carry it around in my purse because my lips are ridiculously dry all the time. Vaseline is the only thing that seems to work very well to moisturize my lips and I don't have to keep re-applying. The only thing is everyone always makes fun of me because I pull out a Vaseline tub to use on my lips (hehe) Not flattering with my dating days.
    I also use them on my dry feet. I would use the Vaseline and put some socks on overnight and they work wonders on my feet. (especially in the summer time, where the sandals make my feet look so dry and gross.
    I also use Vaseline on burns. (They work great to calm the burning sensation). Very versatile product and must have around the house.

May 04, 2016

Come on!! Vaseline is THE product. It's so versatile. It's impossible to go wrong. You can use it for anything everywhere. I've used this baby on my lips, my hands and my feet. Ever since I've been using Accutane, my skin has gotten extremely dry. Like peeling and flaky dry. Vaseline is my best soldier at combatting my terribly dry skin, leaving it soft.

May 04, 2016

This is such a versatile product, it's basically Wonder Woman. It works tremendously well on dry skin, and can be used all over the body. Lips, feet, face - anywhere! In the winter the skin literally peels off of my feet, and the only remedy that heals them in Vaseline. I put it on twice a day, when I get out of bed, and when I get back in at night and the next day you see immediate improvement. It's very inexpensive, and it spreads out well so a little goes a long way!

May 03, 2016

I really like using Vaseline on my face because it gets rid of my dry skin. I thought it was going to cause me breakouts because of the consistency of it but nothing new has popped up. It does take a few hours to dry and settle in to skin so i use it only at night or if I know I'm not going anywhere I'll use it during the day.

May 01, 2016

I went through so much of this Vaseline petroleum jelly when my son was young, I would use it on his bottom and also if he had any dry skin. This is priced ok but I find that a tub will last quite a while.

May 01, 2016

I remember using this product so much when I was younger. It works really good on dry chapped lips and when my skin is really dry. Nowadays, I tend to use this on my hands after wiping off nail polish but it works really good as a makeup remover too. I also like using this on my hands and feet especially when they're dry and find that it keeps them moisturized for a really long time. Definitely recommend.

April 28, 2016

Vaseline petroleum jelly has a lot of uses for skin . I always keep it in my closet Vaseline keep the skin barrier smooth for manicure and pedicure we also use it .for baby diaper rash it is so beneficial

April 28, 2016

Who doesn't use this stuff? Although I have heard it's not good for you. Maybe I should look into that? I have been using this for years now, to remove my mascara, hydrate my lips or hand or heels.