Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 21, 2016

always keep this at my house!!! I use it for everything. when my lips are dry if my skin is dry. the tub lasts forever so you don't need much its about $6

April 15, 2016

Tout le monde connaît Vaseline et son efficacité depuis des décennies!
    Pour ma part j'adore le produit et le travail qu'il accompli ; par contre je déteste infiniment l'effet de graisse visqueux qu'il laisse sur la peau.

April 15, 2016

This product's been around since my grandparents' time, and to this date, it still works really well! I use it occasionally to fight off peeling/dry skin - but there's plenty of random things that this comes useful for (like preventing hair dye from sticking to the skin on your forehead!)

April 15, 2016

Everybody knows Vaseline, but somehow I had yet to try it. Lo and behold, it's amazingly effective on any dry skin! Depending on where you apply it, it *can* be annoying since it's greasy for a while. But I swear that it's worth it even after only a few days!

Updated On: April 15, 2016

Everybody knows Vaseline, but somehow I had yet to try it. Lo and behold, it's amazingly effective on any dry skin! Depending on where you apply it, it *can* be annoying since it's greasy for a while. But I swear that it's worth it and shows improvement after only a few days!

April 14, 2016

Who doesn't like Vaseline! It can be used for some many different things. It is great in the winter for those dry lips and hands. Although it is greasy it is very effective! I don't think I would have stop using Vaseline!

April 13, 2016

Love love this product. . It works everywhere in the body . I put it on my lips just before I go outside . I put it in my feet after a shower then wrap my feet in some socks . It's like magic . My mother and I swear by it even when we have new shoes and we need to break them in

April 12, 2016

Vaseline should be a staple in any house hold it has so many applications, great for lips if they get wind burnt, or for any burns or scars to keep the skin protected, hydrated and lubricated. non clogging, non scented and great beauty staple.

April 07, 2016

This product is very effectiveness, I'm using it when I'm having a dry nose, I love it for my lips too !!!
    Each night before I'm going to bed I apply vaseline on my elbow, my heel, nside my nose and my lips it's my ritual before sleeping!!!

April 06, 2016

Vaseline is a brand and product I trust. This petroleum jelly is scent free and gentle on even the most sensitive of skin. It is extremely moisturizing, heals dry, red, cracked and sore lips and skin instantly. Great for preventing diaper rash in babies. I always have some of this in my house.

April 06, 2016

Amazing product and lasts for a very long time. Use it on my lips morning and night, always have some in my purse. Use it around my hairline when I colour my hair...awesome. I tried other brands...no comparison.