Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 06, 2016

Amazing product and lasts for a very long time. Use it on my lips morning and night, always have some in my purse. Use it around my hairline when I colour my hair...awesome. I tried other brands...no comparison.

April 01, 2016

You can't go wrong with this classic! I use it on my lips whenever I'm at home and before I go to bed at night. When I wake up in the morning my lips are moisturized and ready for lipstick (with no cracks on my lips). Sometimes I find Vaseline Petroleum Jelly even works better than Blixt lipbalm. One large tub lasts for a long time (over 3 years... no joke).

March 30, 2016

Love this product! Great for chapped lips and burns. I burned my arm pretty bad and applied Vaseline to it and it helped right away. Definitely recommend this product.

March 29, 2016

Best stuff ever! How can a household go without a jar of Vaseline around? =P This has so many uses and works extremely well. If ever you have a cut... the answer is Vaseline. If ever you have dry lips... the answer is Vaseline. If ever you have to protect your skin from anything... what do we say? Vaseline! haha. Anyways, you get my drift.

March 29, 2016

Vaseline.. The old tried and True. I have used this since I was a kid and now in my thirty's. you will never see me not have a jar in the bathroom. Amazing for all sorts of things, chapped lips, chafing, when you need extra moisture. Love it! #oldfaithful

March 28, 2016

My grandmother used this, my mother used it and now two generations later I still involve Vaseline in my daily care routine. I've had doctors and nurses recommend it as well! Great for harsh Canadian winters, helps soothe and protect lips, hands, elbows, feet, knees and legs, especially after a shower. Better for night time application because it is greasy but the results are worth it. I layer it over my lip moisturizer at night and it has stopped my lips from becoming chapped and peeling, a huge relief.

March 27, 2016

I love Vaseline! I apply it to my lips, hands, and sometimes under my eyes when my skin is very dry. It never irritates my sensitive skin and it moisturizes better than any other kind of moisturizer out there! I would definitely recommend for dry skin or chapped lips.

March 27, 2016

i love this product. i apply it on my lips before going to bed and the next day, my lips are so soft. good for winter.
    i apply it to my hand and wear gloves to bed, apply it to my feet and wear socks to bed, the next day, both hands and feet are moisturized.

a very cheap alternative to those hand and foot cream ! good value for the money

March 26, 2016

All time favorite and it has so many uses. An absolute must for winter months. Works great for chapped lips, elbows and all dry patches. It comes in a small tub for lips which is great to through in your bag.

March 24, 2016

This is my favorite of all time. I remember as a kid always one in the bathroom & 1 in the livingroom. My elbows say "Thank You" lol. I also use it around the house. The uses are endless :)