Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 11, 2016

My dry skin always gets replenished really quickly - very effective product! A little downside is the texture, it is extremely oily and it has a scent to it if you don't mind then it's a great, affordable buy.

March 11, 2016

De la Vaseline ça reste de la vaseline mais ces toujours pratique à avoir lors des prises de températures pour les enfants, lors des journée froide à l'extérieur, un bon gloss lorsque l'on ne trouve pas le sien, le nez qui craque apprécie la vaseline en fine couche et ces un excellente barrière à appliquer sur la peau

March 11, 2016

Vaseine has been around forever. I used it on my kids diaper rash...they are now in their 40's. I use it when my hands get really chapped. It works well on dry heels. It's something every home should have.

March 09, 2016

I actually need this stuff. Apparently I have some sort of allergy to the main ingredient in most lip balms and so far Vaseline is the only thing I can use on my cracked lips, or in order to prevent them. I have one tub on both levels of the house. It's cheap and lasts a long time even though I used it every day!

March 09, 2016

I hate vaseline. I have tried it for numerous different purposes (advice from friends/family) with the most recent being for my dry lips. Each and every time I just find myself getting greasy?! Everything I touch gets greasy. It's slippery and I don't see how anyone can say this is effective. Maybe I need to give it another chance but I hate the feeling of being oily.... advice?

March 08, 2016

Now who hasn't used vaseline before . It is good to have in your house hold for a just in case situation. I don't have children but I know from looking after them for years that you should have it in you house hold. I use it for a sore and itchy nose it soothes the pain

March 08, 2016

I received a tube of Vaseline from the hospital when my baby was born. I've only really used it for my baby's bum, when he's wearing disposable diapers. We don't use any when he's in cloth, because most barrier creams are not compatible with cloth diapering. It was helpful specially during the first few days when he was passing meconium.

March 04, 2016

what is not to like I even smooth it on my leather boots in the winter time to repel water and it keeps my leather new. For cracked heals just take a spoon of it on your heal put a thick sock on to sleep or even in the morning with runners on by night your heal cracks are gone and you did not suffer the day with cracked bleeding heals.

March 04, 2016

This is my HG product of life. I used it every night before bed on my lips and I rarely have chapped lips. I also put it on dry patches on my face and hands if they are dry. It is so cheap and lasts forever. I also like to use it under dark lipsticks to sheer them out.

March 03, 2016

What can I say about this product. Vaseline has been in everyone's life at some time or another. I keep mine beside the bed and apply it on my lips, eyes, and hands before bed. I have never had any trouble with chapped or dry skin since using Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. I absolutely love this product.