Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 28, 2016

We always have a few containers of Vaseline around the house. We have found it helpful for dry skin and chapped lips. Little success helping diaper rashes.

February 28, 2016

When I was a teenager growning up I was always using Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Its great for making your own lip gloss, a basee for "wet look" eye shadow, makes a great highlighter so many uses.

February 24, 2016

Vaseline is a must have product in the house at all times! Helps heal/soothe broken/irritated skin faster than any other product. Favorite lip balm for cracked lips; I always put some on my lips before going to bed and by morning they are soft and hydrated again.

February 24, 2016

I think this product doesn't need any reviews ,it is one of those things that you have to have it in ur home,many uses of it ,very affordable &high;quality

February 24, 2016

definitely a staple!!! sooo many uses for this product! its natural and cheap. you get so much in one container for the price, ive been using it since i was a kid

February 24, 2016

Have been using this ever since i entered the earth and i got to say for someone who has tried a lot of products for sensitive skin. Vaseline has always and continues to be my beauty staple. Always moisturerising for the skin lips face. Not irritating, but just right.

February 18, 2016

Ce que j'aime de la vaseline c'est son utilité multiple. J'utilise la vaseline depuis que je suis enfant. Autant pour les lèvres sèches, que pour la peau sèche, les cheveux, etc.

February 18, 2016

My and my family have been using petroleum jelly ever since I was a kid. This is definitely a staple in everyone's household. There is just so many uses for this one product itself. I mainly use it for my lips and sometimes on my feet too when I have blisters. Definitely worth the price!

February 18, 2016

Every household should have this in their medicine cabinet.. amazing for so many things.. we all think of chapped lips or dry skin, but also works amazing for removing marker from a kids hands or face or wherever they decided to decorate.. I always used on baby bums for that barrier protection between wetness.. even melted and added menthol drops and put on chest when we have a chest cold or a cough.. this product is so versatile I love It.. definitely a must have I definitely recommend this product

February 17, 2016

Good staple item. I use it when I dye my hair so that I don't have to worry about stains on my skin. It's also great if u have chapped lips or really dry skin. Good stuff!