Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 17, 2016

This is a staple every house needs, whether you live alone, in a couple, have kids, live with your parents, etc. It works amazing for rashes! I use it on my lips, cuts, eyelashes for extra growth and sometimes cuticles!

February 16, 2016

It's....Vaseline, it's a staple in almost every home, unless you're a hardcore vegan I guess. It's worked for when my kids first came home from the hospital, from when my feet were cracked from pregnancy, slap a little on and some thick socks and boom, soft feet...well it takes a few tries, but basically vaseline...is great for EVERYTHING.

February 16, 2016

We use it from lip repair to skin damage to cracks in heels. This product is a staple in our house and I recommend this to anyone and anyone. I swear by this product!

February 14, 2016

My kids get really bad chapped lips in the winter and nothing helped until I tried just a touch of Vaseline on them. Now they heal quicker and keep them moisturised all day so no more sore lips.

February 14, 2016

I love white petroleum jelly, but I don't love vaseline brand! This product is amazing, and great for dry hands and lips in the winter, but you can get it for way cheaper! If you buy no name brand white petroleum jelly it is the exact same thing but you save a lot of money!

February 12, 2016

I love Vaseline Petroleum jelly. I use the product every single day of my life. I believe it is the best moisturizer on the market today. I especially like to use it on my lips, as it locks in the moisture.

February 12, 2016

Very good multi-purpose lubricatinf moisturizer. From scratches to dry skin, it's a sure bet. Sometimes if my feet are really dry I will take an old sock and slather my foot with vaseline and put the sock over it and go to sleep. In the morning you have really soft feet! My sister's nose can get really dry and she sometimes uses a bit to relieve that. It's really a good multi-tasking moisturizer.

February 12, 2016

I use vaseline on my lips when heavy duty moisturizing is needed. Works like a dream. I also use it as a hand cream in those brutal winter months, can be a bit hard to rub in completely though.

February 12, 2016

This is a good product, moisturises your lips very well. I would say the only downfall is that the product stays on your lips and you kind of have to work it into your skin (if that makes sense).

February 11, 2016

great product to have on hand not just for yourself but for your pets too! I use it for myself on dry skin areas and on the callouses on my dog's elbows. Rub it into pets paws for protection in the winter months against salt exposure and to prevent painful cracking.