Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 29, 2020

great for babies and moms alike

I always have Vaseline in my bathroom for babies health care but recently I used it to put it on my really dry skin on my legs it cleared it up and I even went to the doctor for a prescription and she suggested to try Vaseline too. THE RX was going to be over $100 SO I WENT TO MY local drug store and bought a new jar and in few days my skin stopped itching and was looking better. this winter I even tried it on my face overnite and woke up to nice looking skin I was amazed

February 28, 2020

Effective for cracked palms, heels of our toes

The cold weather is really tough even on our palms and soles of our feet. I'm sure most of us have experienced the awful cracking. I have read that applying petroleum jelly works. And how they truly are! especially if you put on gloves and socks after applying, then leave overnight. The skin feels super soft and well moisturized the next morning. The awful cracking is gone in no time. Vaseline original petroleum jelly is definitely a must have during this season.

February 27, 2020

Oh oui!

J'en met un peu chaque matin sur mes lèvres l'hiver avant d'affronter le froid et c'est magique; lèvres hydratées et aucune gerçure. Toutefois, j'ai l'impression qu'il n'est pas aussi efficace que dans mon enfance...

February 15, 2020
    Florida, United States

The most Versatile Product

My mom first introduced me to this product as a child and I simply can’t do without it. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has so many uses for myself and my family. I have used it for makeup removal, diaper rashes, lip moisturizer, eczema relief, and the list goes on! I will continue to use it and recommend it for its many, many effective uses!

February 12, 2020
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Oldie but a goodie!!

This has been a long term product within my family. I remember my mum putting this on my dry nose when I had the cold, on small burns, dry lips etc! Then if your baby has a sore bum we used to put this on as it’s a water-barrier so really helped with nappy rash!! I’ve also used it on my dry ends in between haircuts, it can really be used for anything as it’s waterproof, and sinks right into your skin!! My daughter now uses it on my grandson, so it’s gone down 4 generations!!!

February 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good as gold

Its moisturizing even for extremy dry or eczema prone skin.
    Good for all weathers and i normally use it for my heels to moisturize it as they get really dry and flaky
    And sometimes i apply it to my baby as well it is absolutely safe for babies too.

February 02, 2020

The only thing that helped my sons eczema

I have always used Vaseline for dry skin, but my doctor recommended it for my newborn son who had a difficult time with eczema. I’d lather him with Vaseline from head to toe 3 times a day and it worked! Nothing else was helping him, but Vaseline greatly reduced his eczema and he was finally comfortable...slippery, but comfortable

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Cant live without this

I use this jelly since i was in college up to this day..this helps me with my dry skin and my chopped lips..i also apply this to my feet when its winter because it helps my feet a little bit warm😊

January 31, 2020

Love it

I don’t know of a household that I’ve been too that doesn’t have Vaseline petroleum jelly! It’s amazing for skin and especially for babies with skin disorders it nourishes and moisturizing to prevent from drying. Price is right and I highly recommend

January 24, 2020

Great beauty buy

This product is so versatile. I use it on my chapped lips, dry cracked heals and even on my face. It helps clear up dry patches and will not cause breakouts. It's so soothing and it's nice that it doesn't have any smell which is good for sensitive skin.