4.1/5
Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

This silky, smooth lotion with Cocoa Butter, Petroleum Jelly and Vitamin E heals dry skin while evening tone and texture.

October 02, 2020

Its okay as a basic lotion, nothing special

It's a good budget body lotion. The texture is pretty heavy on skin, so that's a turn off for me. Its good for winter, but too heavy for summer. The scent is quite strong too. I prefer something with a milder scent.

September 14, 2020

Absorbs well

This lotion absorbs well on skin. It moisturizes without feeling too oily. It nourishes my skin well and doesn’t make my skin dry even in harsh winter weather. I like cocoa smell in this lotion.

September 13, 2020

If you like the natural scent of cocoa, this is it. Not sweet that gives a headache after smelling it too long, this is a great balance. The lotion absorbs really quick too, and keeps the skin moisturized. No complaints.

April 28, 2019

Great body lotion

Love this lotion, been using it for a few years now. It’s not sticky, fast absorbing, leaves skin feeling soft with a hint of fresh fragrance. Love using it right after I shave

February 11, 2019

Smells good

I like the coco smell, very light, not too strong. The lotion is very fast absorbing and it’s not greasy at all. The price is so affordable I use it day and night

1.8/5

August 23, 2017

Hard pass

I have pretty dry skin and this feels nice going on but then becomes a sticky mess. To me it's a total opposite of 'clean feeling',and also not very moisturising. You would be better off getting Gold Bond which absorbs much better and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or greasy!
    ///
    J'ai une peau assez sèche et cela se passe bien, mais ça devient un geste de collant. Pour moi, c'est un contraire total de «sentiment propre», et pas trop hydratant. Vous seriez mieux d'obtenir Gold Bond qui absorbe beaucoup mieux et ne vous laisse pas collant ou graisseux!

July 01, 2017

Light moisture

I found this lotion to be pretty lotion to be pretty liquid and not thick enough to give good moisture. If you have very dry skin, I would not recommend, but if you just want a light "clean feeling" lotion this is alright. It is not sticky and absorbs into the skin very fast which  like!

June 21, 2017

Awesome products u

Leaves skin feeling not sticky or clammy feeling. Like to use it after a bath or shower. Good for men or woman. Smell is not over powering. For tired muscles great

March 05, 2017

Vaseline Intensive Care is an amazing product line that lives up to it's claim of revealing your skin's natural glow. An easy lotion that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I love the pleasant cocoa butter scent, even though it has changed over the years, I still don't mind it. With only one application, my dry skin felt moisturized and looked healthier!

February 21, 2017

Such wonderful lotion. I love the smell and the way it leaves my skim feeling. It's not that expensive either I buy it in the big pump version. I find you don't need much and it doesn't leave skin feeling oily.