Veet Wax Strips with Easy Gelwax Sensitive Formula Legs Reviews

1.7/5

August 02, 2020

Didn't work

I got these FREE from @veetcanada

To be honest I've never waxed before. I've only ever shaved or I have used Veet Cream for hair removal many times. I was very excited to try these. I thought if it was true that you could use these wax strips and legs stay smooth for 28 days I wouldn't have to shave every few days or so.

The instructions were easy and straight forward especially for a first timer. You don't have to rub them together or heat the wax, you simply pull apart and apply to your leg. Simple right? I tried it on a few areas on my leg however I didn't find it worked very well which disappointed me since I have had such great experiences with other Veet products. I found I had to go over the same area more than once. After I did it twice my leg would pretty pretty red and sore and there was still a lot of hair where I would still need to shave or use cream for removal. I also found the wax to be a bit hard to wash off.

I will for sure try again as that was only my first time. For people that have tried it and had them work well what did you maybe do differently? I really wanted to be able to use the coupon but I this point I won't be using it.

#gotitfree #cantwaittotrythese #canadianfreebies #samplescanada #waxing #waxsamples

July 10, 2020

Good product

I've tried this product once on my legs and I find it effective at removing hair. It claims 28 days of smoothness but in my experience it's a little short of that but otherwise pretty good product for an at home wax, easy to use!

July 07, 2020

Love these!

I got a sample and coupon thanks to a Facebook Ad from Veet! I honestly never think about waxing my legs because I am not one for pain. However, I took the jump and used this product one night. SO EASY! I loved this product. I was able to have smooth to the touch legs for many weeks thanks to these strips - and honestly, did not hurt. The sample came with 5 stripes which turns into 10 stripes. I found that I needed about 12 to do my legs so they weren't 100% I did need to shave the backs still. However, I loved the results. I plan on using this coupon to purchase a box. I hope with time I will get better and be able to line up the strips better on my legs - this way I do not miss random patches or hairs haha!

1.8/5

June 29, 2020

Not Worth It

I received a sample of these in the mail and thought it would be a nice idea to try a few days before a planned beach day.

They didn’t hurt, but also didn’t take off much hair at all. My leg was itchy after use. They do have a pleasant scent but this product is not worth it in my opinion.

1.7/5

June 18, 2020

Veet crap strips

Got a free sample of these. And complete garbage. When pulling the strips apart the product all stuck to the one strip. Making this a wasteful product. It did remove hair. But only due to so much wax on the strip. Only ended up getting half use out of the strips. Also they left lots of product on my legs. What a mess. Was very disappointed with this product.

June 03, 2020

Smooth legs - you got it!

I tried these on my legs. Super easy to use and love the smell! Perfect because no rubbing the strips before using because I never know how much to rub! Did not hurt one bit and smooth legs within minutes! Amazing product- first time i tried waxing my legs myself! Definitely recommend it.

2.3/5

May 21, 2020

Ouch

I tried using these bad boys for waxing and I don’t know how I thought it wouldn’t hurt that bad. Cause these hurt BAD and I don’t like it one bit. No thank you, I’ll shave

May 15, 2020

It kind of works

I tried the easy-gelwax dry skin version and found that it does remove some hair. Did it remove all? No. Did I try multiple strips and still have hair? Yes. Did it remove a large portion of hair? After multiple tries yes but I still have some hair, enough that it may be I try again after a few days or have to still shave which isn’t my favourite idea

April 28, 2020

So easy to do myself and leaves my legs silky smooth

I've always been a veet lover but since trying these strips I won't just buy whatever is on sale anymore. I'm absolutely hooked and love using these again and again, so good at grabbing shorter hair, doesn't irritate my under arms and makes waxing at home alone so easy!

0.5/5

March 13, 2020

Would not recommend this product

I would not recommend this product to anyone it never worked it never removed any hair off of my legs all it did was hurt my legs i used 8 strips all on the front of one leg and it didn't do anything except leave a sticky mess and hurt.